Babysitting After Hours.(Night Guards x Child Reader)

A/n:requested by TeaTreeCat ^^ and before you all start calling the FBI,NOT ALL x readers mean romantic moments,it could be encounters too,like what the hell,why would I have five grown men doing something to a little girl?I am not that twisted -3-(also in this oneshot,the pizzeria is a mix of fnaf 1 and 2)

"Are you excited kids?"

The crowd of children cheered as the red velvet curtains drew back,revealing the main attraction.

"Everyone,cheer for Freddy Fazbear and his crew!"

The kids clapped happily seeing the big brown bear,moving his body around waving at the kids.

"Hello kids!I am Freddy Fazbear!I will make sure we will sing everyday!"

"I am Bonnie!We will be jamming all day with my guitar!"

He played a tune on his guitar,making the kids dance as Chica giggled.

"Let's eat lots and lots!I am Chica,me and Carl will give you lots of pizzas!"

"And don't forget to come at Pirate's Cove to explore the seven seas,yar!"

On the other side,another crowd of children were in front of a stage,watching the Toy Animatronics that were performing.

The birthday party had lots of kids,but at least every corner of the pizzeria was occupied.

Even Ballon Boy was busy giving out balloons.

"One large pepperoni pizza for table 19!"

Fritz called out from the kitchen,as Scott rushed in quickly,taking the pizza before looking at the other ready pizzas.

"Wait,you have more pizzas ready?"

The orange head turned around,looking at the pizzas still being there as he huffed.

"Tell that lazy ass Vincent to come and get his order!People are waiting!"

Scott frowned,walking outside of the kitchen with a smile,as he placed the pizza on the table.

"Enjoy your Fazbear pizza!"

He walked off,probably going to find his lazy colleague and kick his butt.

The girl looked at the pizza with awe,taking a slice and eating it happily.

"No Jonathan,we can't just stop the sales now!"

The annoyed mother rubbed her forehead,sighing heavily.

She noticed her daughter was getting her hands messy.

She yanked the pizza away from her,setting it on the plate.

"Jesus (Y/N),eat like a normal person!You got yourself messy again!"

The little girl lowered her head,looking at her oily hands.

"I am sorry mom."

The mother rolled her eyes,focusing on the phone call.

"What!?Of course not,I am at a birthday party at Fazbear's,I cannot come!"

The girl slightly pushed her little body off the chair,walking away from the table.

She made her way towards the bathroom,as she noticed all the kids were having fun with the animatronics.

She washed her hands and her mouth from the pizza oils,drying her hands before walking out again.

Her tummy complained,softly whining.

"I am so hungry."

She looked around,seeing Chica was serving pizza as the kids cheered.