Teasing Games.(Finale)

A/n:these series were fun,hopefully you enjoyed them too! ^^

They were there once again.

By the beach,accompanied by a small fire.

The crackling sounds of the wood were the only thing being heard,as the waves gently brushed along the shore line.

Scott was tuning his acoustic guitar,as Mike was tending on the fire.

"I think that this experience taught us to be closer with one another!"

Everyone glared at Vincent,who knew he was the source of this mess.

"It was the longest week i have ever had."Fritz huffed,pushing his round glasses up to his nose.

"Hardest too."Mike scoffed,crossing his arms.

Jeremy simply sank on his spot,a small pink blush along his cheeks.

(Y/N) was simply staring at the fire,legs pulled together against her chest as she kept thinking back to this whole week.

"So."She started,looking around the group."We all lost after all."

"Not all of us."

A familiar female voice came from next to her,wrapping an arm around her and bringing her close to a hug.

"I pulled through!"

The males softly groaned at Kate's cocky attitude,as (Y/N) simply chuckled.

"Alright,i guess you won."Vincent rolled his eyes with a groan,clearly jealous."(Y/N) is all yours."

The tall female grinned,nuzzling her nose against the other female's hair.

She hummed,shifting her green eyes to the other guys.

"Well,since i am the one in charge,let's get some things out of the way first."

The group of friends were confused by her words and her smirking face.

"Guys,don't you have something to say to (Y/N)?Without having your dicks talk this time?"

They all blushed,and the female who was laying in Kate's arms was confused.

Mike huffed,running his fingers along his stitched head.

"I am not sure about my feelings as of yet,but i would love for us both to be something."

Her (colour) eyes went wide,sitting up.

"Wait,what?"

"I feel the same too (Y/N)!"Jeremy suddenly stuttered out,gripping his knees close to himself."I am sorry if it came off as,weird and lewd."

She blinked,hearing Fritz exhale deeply.

"You know,what happened in the kitchen was really something i wanted to do for a while,but i wanted to do more,like ask you out,but i guess i was way too coward before."

She blushed,feeling taken aback.

Scott was tuning his guitar,avoiding her gaze.

"The fact that you let your body give in to me was something special,but i see you as something more than just a pleasuring body.And i really hope i get to play the guitar for you every night,like you said before."

His long fingers caressed the strings,making her heart skip a beat with a gasp.

"I might let my dick talk sometimes."Vincent started,giving her a small wink."But i know my eyes will be on you and only you,so that alone tells me you are the one."