*Sex Phone Οperator Scott x Reader

A/n:Rewritten story requested by softable- ;3 I want to apologise in advance about the usage of Kate and other scenes that would be coming soon in the rewritten stories.These were old stories,but i tried to keep it as close to the original as possible.

Movie night.

A time to watch movies with your friends and joke around.

The two girls were curled up on the couch,watching one of (Y/N)'s favourite movies.

They were munching on pizza,as the ending credits played on the screen.

"So."The (colour) haired girl started,looking over to her friend."What do you want to do now?"

Kate hummed in thought,grabbing her pillow,since she will sleepover at (Y/N)'s house for the night,and pressing it against her chest.

"How about,truth or dare?"

"I am scared."

The tall girl chuckled."Don't be,heh."

(Y/N) looked at her suspiously with a raised eyebrow,but shrugged it off.

"Alright,so Kate,truth or dare?"

"Truth!"She said with a small smile.

The other girl rolled her eyes.

"Of course.Let's see."She tapped her chin,trying to think of something."Is it true that you don't like coffee?"

It was a question,but the way she said it sounded like she was confused by her own question.

"Seriously?Give me something challenging woman!"She shook her head with a chuckle."And yes,i don't like coffee,i am more of a tea person."

She nodded,only to see the grin that was building along her lips.

"Truth or dare (Y/N)?"

"Truth."She said rather quickly,making her pout.

"Ugh,is it true that you have a crush on someone from the pizzeria?"

Her cheeks darkened,slightly gazing away.

"Yes."Her voice came out a bit cracky,clearing her throat before looking at her friend again."Anyway,truth or dare?"

"Dare,because i know you will pick dare afterwards anyways."

She rolled her eyes with a smile,as she noticed her phone was resting on her lap.

She picked it up,giving it to her.

"I dare you to call Vincent and ask him to go out on a date!"

Kate raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want me dead?You know if i do that he will kill me."

"Well it is a dare."She playfully sang,making her softly groan but then grabbed her phone,dialing Vincent's number.

After some seconds of waiting,he finally picked it up.

"What do you want?"

His raspy voice was clearly holding anger,making Kate rub her wrist.

"Vincent,will you go out on a date with me?"

Small pause.

She checked in case he hung up,but he was still on the line.

"Sure i will go out with you."

(Y/N) softly gasped in surprised,covering her mouth as Kate raised an eyebrow,glaring at the phone.