Boys like Boys.(Guards)

A/n:Like I promised in the last Actor AU,some Guards only action ;) (sidenote:I am sorry if this turned out bad or not how you expected it ;3; )

A long exhale escaped her lips,looking over to the pizzeria that was slowly emptying from the kids.

(Y/N) gave them a smile,holding the glass doors open as they walked out.

"Thank you for coming at Fazbear's!Have a good night!"

And with that,they finally closed for the day.

She stretched her body slightly,rubbing her forehead.

"God,my head with all those kids."

"I know right." Kate walked next to her,having some cleaning supplies in her hand and handing her a rag."Good news is,that we can do the cleaning and leave!"

She tilted her head,walking towards a table to clean it.

"What about the night shift?"

"Boss said that the guys will take care of it for tonight." She smiled,grabbing her own rag as she started cleaning around.

(Y/N) didn't give it much thought,thinking she would enjoy for once a night off at her house.

She softly hummed,dragging the slightly wet rag along the table,almost slightly bending over.

Kate glanced next to her,seeing her cleaning the table.

Her teeth slightly bit at her bottom lip,gazing away with rosy cheeks.

She swallowed hard,trying to stop the heart knot in her chest and taking a deep breath.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

The other girl saw her friend sitting herself on the table she cleaned,seeing her smile.

"Hey,what is it?"

"Have you scheduled anything for tonight?"

She hummed in thought,tapping her chin.

"Not really.I will stay home,I don't want to go out and such."

The light brown haired girl smiled.

"Sweet!Want me to come over and maybe watch a movie or play a game together?"

She noticed her friend's sparkly green eyes,making her chuckle.

"Sure thing!We haven't hanged out in a while."

Kate clapped her hands together with a giggle.

"Awesome!Let's finish cleaning so we can go home quicker!" She jerked herself from the table,grabbing the bucket with the mop and going to another room.

(Y/N) smiled as she watched her go to another room,moving herself towards the animatronics to clean their fur bodies.

Once Kate was out of sight,she almost collapsed as her cheeks were bright red.

"Oh my God,did I really just do that?" Her heart was racing,finding it hard to almost breathe.

She swallowed,lifting up her gaze,only to see a familiar face along the tables.

Her eyes went wide,as she turned her back to leave.

"Kate,wait."

"I have cleaning to do."

But he was quicker,as his large hand rested on her shoulder,gripping it so she would stay.

"I only want to assure that you and (Y/N) won't be here for tonight."