*Math Teacher Mike x Student Reader part 2(The Prequel)

"I know i am asking you a lot honey,but your dad needs help with work.I promise to be back as soon as possible!"

Mother moved her suitcase outside on the porch,looking at me with a sigh.

"There is some leftover food in the fridge and in case that won't be enough until i come back,i have some emergency money inside an envelope in your room."

"Mom,i will be just fine.It's not the first time i am home alone."I slightly rolled my eyes and she simply nodded.

"You are right,you are eighteen after all.Also,remember that once i come back i want to see your report card.I heard you are failing in maths but please,try and get a decent score so it won't mess your whole report card."Her hand rested on my shoulder,making me look into her eyes.

"I am not promising anything but i will try."

Watching her smile grow,she wrapped her arms around my figure squeezing me into a hug.

Staying by the door,i watched my mother was driving off the parking spot and towards the road,sighing to myself as i pulled my phone out.

"(F/N) i am alone,please come over."

After the girl came over,and we both devoured ten chip bags,we were staring at the ceiling.

"I will surely fail.Like,it will be the lowest grade in history of grades."I stuffed my mouth with a few chips,as she turned her gaze towards me.

"You don't know that!Look,the teachers haven't completed putting grades on us and the maths teacher we have is kind of a last minute guy."

"That Schmidt guy right?Ugh,he can be a pain in the ass."I turned myself over,supporting myself on my elbows while holding the chip bag."He is strict and the maths he teachers are university level.No normal human being can understand that shit.Only,of course,the nerds who are fascinated by him."

"You know who fascinates me?"

I raised an eyebrow,glancing over to her seeing she was having a dreamy,almost stupid,gaze.

"Mr.Scott.His history lesson is so amazing!Especially with that voice of his,he makes me melt!"She giggled,nuzzling against the pillow with a blush.

I tilted the chip bag as some chips fell on her hair,making her yelp.

"(Y/N)!"

"Sorry,i didn't want you to start touching yourself with the thought of him in front of me and in my room!"

Her cheeks turned bright red,pouting slightly.

"I would never do that!"Her embarassed cracking voice made me laugh,shaking my head.

"I am messing with you.Now,tell me what should i do,i have no idea how i can improve my grade just by tomorrow's lesson."

My friend hummed in thought,taking the chip bag and slightly stuffing her mouth with chips.

"You know,you can ask him for a tutoring lesson.He can give you exercises to solve and prove him that you know something and that failure in that semester exam was because of a bad day and luck."

I let her idea sink in my head,tapping my fingers on my pillow in thought.

"That doesn't sound that bad actually."I gazed at the clock,checking the time."Hey,it is getting late,you can stay here for the night.I don't want you to walk home this late."

I stood up,and she easily stretched herself and got comfortable on my bed.

"Sure thing!Goodnight bestie."She cuddled the bag of chips,closing her eyes with a smile.