Playing Cupid.(Teacher Jeremy x Principal Reader)

A/n:requested by FNAF_GirI ^.^

"Good morning to everybody who is listening!This is your favourite radio,with your favourite music!"

"The hour is eight thirty am,most of you possibly are driving to your jobs,so please,drive safely!'

"The weather today-"

Suddenly a hand pressed the button,turning the radio off.

Her hand slightly tapped on the wheel,making a turn with her car.

She noticed the high school and smiled,driving into the driving spots.

Her eyes glanced at the mirror inside the car,checking herself.

But then she noticed a figure walking in front of her,gasping as she pressed the petal to stop.

Her car slightly touched the person,but she was quick so she didn't run over them.

"Shit,shit,shit!"She cursed under her breath,opening the driver's door and made quick steps to the front.

The brown haired male was on the ground,trying to collect all the papers that have fallen.

"Mr.Fitzgerald!Oh my,i am so sorry!"

She lowered herself on the ground,trying to help him with the papers.

"That is a new way to say good morning Ms.(L/N)."He lifted up his gaze,softly smiling as his cheeks were dusted with a pink blush.

She couldn't help but laugh,brushing her hair back with her fingers.

"I guess i was still very sleepy on my way here."

"Aren't we all?" He placed all the papers inside the folder,as they both lifted themselves up,and she handed him the papers she collected.

"There,again,i am sorry.Maybe i can make it up to you?How about coffee?"

She smiled,her fingers slightly touched his when she passed the papers making him blush.

"Oh,no,no,it is fine i swear!"He softly stuttered,but quickly gained confidence back in his voice.

He looked into her eyes,as she was giving him a cute smile,making his heart slightly to flutter.

"Maybe another time then."She said,making him slightly nod.

After some time,they both walked inside the school,discussing about the exams that were coming up.

"I will have a meeting tomorrow discussing about this,i will inform everyone."

"Are you sure Ms.(L/N)?This method may not work."He clenched the folder aganst his chest.

"It doesn't hurt to try!"

She smiled,making him smile as well with a small blush.

"Well,i better get going,you too i suppose."She said checking the watch on her wrist.

He simply nodded,and they took separate ways.

But he didn't completely walk off,as he watched her walking down the hallway and into her office.

A hand suddenly rested on his shoulder,making him slightly jump as he turned around and came across with two piercing blue eyes.

"Now walking to school with Miss Principal?"

Mike teased,pressing his finger on his blushing cheek.

"Jesus Mike,quit it."He softly huffed,trying to walk away because of his embarassment but Mike chuckled.