Judging Situations.(Werewolf Scott x Reader)

A/n:requested by Funtime_and_DJ :3 (also i would have posted it on your birthday but it was the next oneshot,so happy super early birthday!xD ❤)

My grandfather's clock was too large for the shelf
So it stood ninety years on the floor
It was taller by half than the old man himself
Though it weighed not a pennyweight more...

My legs slowly moved back and forth.

My eyes were focusing on the morning sky,humming the tune as i was sitting on the bench outside of school.

A small breeze brushed against my skin,making me close my eyes as i sighed.

Just a little more and school will be over.

As i was letting the sunlight to lay upon my face,a figure passed by,sitting next to me.

I fluttered my eyes open,looking at the boy next to me with a smile.

"Still waiting for them i see."Scott chuckled,making me roll my eyes.

"If they didn't have my books and notes i would have left already.It is almost time for class."

I sighed with frustration,checking my phone for the time.

Then my attention turned at the tall male,who was brushing his dark brown hair with his long fingers.

"Hey,do you want to hang out tonight?"

I smiled,as his brown eyes looked at me but then glanced away,as if almost quickly.

"Tonight?"He hummed in thinking,rubbing nervously his wrist as he looked around.

I squinted my eyes,noticing how nervous he was always recently.

"Is something going on Scott?"

"No,just,i really can't tonight.Family stuff."

He gave me a weak smile before he lowered his head.

"You always say no to me lately.Did i do something wrong?"My hand rested on top of his,making his gaze to meet mine."You can always talk to me."

His brown eyes shifted and his lips parted,but then he pulled his hand away.

"Oh look!The guys are here!"

He said with an awkward chuckle,turning my head and noticing them at the end of the sidewalk, slowly approaching.

"Damn,i wouldn't have seen them from that far away.But."I looked back at him."Don't change the subject."

"(Y/N)."He sighed,almost huffing as she noticed the irritation on his face."I don't want to talk about it with you."

I blinked,leaving me surprised,but also a bit hurt.

"I am sorry then,for telling you everything and trusting you like no one else."

I stood up,hearing him sigh as he stood up as well.

"(Y/N),please,you won't-"

"Good morning everyone!"I interrupted him,waving at the three guys who were approaching.

"Good morning,(Y/N)!" Fritz said with a smile,holding some books in his hands.

He handed them to me,pushing his round glasses up to his nose."Thank you for letting me borrow them,they really helped me and Jeremy study!"

His freckled cheeks slightly blushed,as the shorter boy next to him handed me a notebook."Thank you (Y/N)."He said shyly,his green eyes were looking at me before he looked away,slightly blushing.