No going back.(Vincent x Vengeful Spirit Reader)

A/n:requested by gundersonpi ^^ again,sorry it took so long!

WARNING:TRIGGERING POINTS SUCH AS BULLYING ARE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY.PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The life of the purple man.

The man always dressed in purple managed to get away with everything,even from a young age.

He was walking around Fazbear's,hands inside his pockets as he was looking at the kids.

His spine shivered from the eerie feeling of the whole pizzeria,knowing and seeing the ones that he murdered.

They were looking at him.

Straight into his eyes.

But he didn't seem to care as they were being tortured inside those eyes of the animatronics.

Heartless monster.

He blinked,having an uneasy feeling throughout his body.

Those words reminded him something,but he couldn't understand what.

He brushed it off,running his fingers through his hair with a sigh.

A hand on his shoulder pulled him out of his thoughts,turning around and seeing a pair of brown eyes.

"Do you have a moment to come inside the office?"

Vincent simply nodded and followed Scott down the hallway towards the office.

All the males were waiting,as Mike frowned with crossed arms.

"What is it Scott that you dragged us in here?"

The male smiled,pulling out from his back pocket some invitantions.

"A day or two ago i met with an old high school friend and she gave me those invitations for our class reunion."

"No."

"Mike!"

Jeremy grabbed his arm,as he was about to leave,making him huff.

"Come on,Mike,it is only for one night."

"One night filled with old faces who will bring back high school memories?"Fritz said shaking his head."No thank you."

"But why?" Jeremy hesitantly asked,looking at them.

"High school was the worst.What makes you think i want to go back?"

Scott seemed discouraged,since he was excited to go.

Vincent noticed that,exhaling deeply as he stepped foward.

"Guys,those moments of high school stay in the past.Now we are grown adults,it is not like we will go and someone will dunk our heads inside the toilet."

"Don't cross your heart on that."Jeremy shivered,having small flashback memories.

He rolled his eyes."Alright,how about this,we go and not stay too long,and i will cover your shifts for one month."

"Deal."

They all said in agreement,taking an invitation from Scott's hand.

He chuckled,and they returned back in their positions.

"Thank you."

He smiled,ruffling his dark brown hair.

"Better this night to be worth it or else i will fuck you all in the ass."

Scott nervously laughed,hoping he was joking.

~~

The group of friends walked inside the gym,since the reunion was held at the school gym.