Passing On.(Jeremy x Ghost Reader)

A/n:requested by @The_Purple_Weirdo and -Jere-Bear- ^3^ Also,Happy 5 years of Fnaf!I am sorry this oneshot isn't anniversary themed,but i did an artwork instead of writing so i am so sorry!Have the happiest Fazbear day!

And don't forget to smile,you are the face of Freddy Fazbear Pizza! ^^

WARNING:SENSITIVE TOPICS ARE BEING MENTIONED IN THIS STORY.PROCEED WITH YOUR OWN RISK.

Screaming.

The people screamed and cried in pain as they got ripped apart from the creature.

Their eyes were lifeless,as their guts were splattered on the floor.

"It is crazy how real this looks!" Vincent commented excitedly,looking at the television.

Another scream made Jeremy to hide his face under the blanket,shaking.

"Come on Jeremy,they aren't real."

Mike rolled his eyes,wrapping an arm around the trembling male and rubbing his back.

"This is simply disgusting."Scott grimanced in disgust and Fritz nodded.

"No wonder the grape likes it."

The movie soon ended,making Jeremy to sigh with relief.

"Let's watch one with ghosts!"

"God no!" The shy male stuttered,standing up and going to the kitchen.

Vincent pouted,but looked at the others.

"Don't do puppy eyes Vincent,he will be terrified in the first minute or two."Scott said looking over to him,who was in a begging pose.

"Just a mild one?"

He glanced over to Mike,and the angry male scoffed.

"Whatever.It is the last time you choose movie night."

The purple head clapped happily,putting the movie as Jeremy returned,holding a class of water.

But the moment he sat down on the couch,the power went out.

"No!" Vincent whined,collapsing on the floor as the electricity of his own house betrayed him.

Scott chuckled,pulling out from his pocket a small flashlight.

"Do you have candles?"

The whining man nodded,but then stood up,taking his flashlight and walking away for a moment.

He returned,holding two big candles.

He carefully lit them up,setting them on the coffee table in front of them.

"What should we do now?"

Jeremy asked,breaking the silence as they looked at each other.

"Board games?"Fritz suggested,looking over to Vincent and fixing his glasses."Do you still have any games laying around your house?"

The purple haired man sighed,thinking for a moment.

His fingers danced through his hair,before he suddenly remembered.

"I can remember one,but it is not exactly a board game."

Mike raised an eyebrow,crossing his arms."If this is some sex game then forget about it!"

He chuckled,winking at the frowny man."That's for another time Mikey."

He stood up,going to his room.