Venting.(Scott)

A/n:feeling emotionally heavy,hopefully this will help some people in need ❤

The time was almost past midnight,and her eyes focused once again on the clock.

Where was he?

She tapped her foot against the floor,looking over to her phone.

Should i call him?

I am worried.

What if i am overthinking it?

She cared for him,knowing all too well how much he has on his plate right now.

Extra shifts,paperwork from Byron,trying to make sure the pizzeria was running fine while also dragging Vincent to do his part of the job.

Her fingers wrapped around the phone,picking it up and going through the contacts.

But as her call was going through,the sound of keys with the door opening echoed in the apartment.

He groaned,trying to find his ringing phone in his jacket and closing the door behind him with his foot.

He looked at the caller,and then in front of him.

"Did you call?"

He managed to chuckle,as she simply ran into his embrace.

His nose nuzzled against her hair,exhaling at her comforting scent.

"I got worried."

His arms wrapped around her figure,placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"I am here."

She smiled,eyes sparkling and looking up at him.

"You must be hungry,let me make you something real quick."

She was about to walk into the kitchen,but his hand grabbed her wrist.

"No need to,i will just eat a snack,don't stress yourself over it."

She was about to complain,but he sneaked a kiss on her cheek.

"Pretty please?"

She pouted,rolling her eyes and then walking back to the living room.

He simply smiled,walking into the kitchen and making his way towards the fridge.

He simply grabbed the milk,before opening up a cabinet and taking hold of the cereal.

This should do.

He filled half the bowl with cereal,before pouring the milk in it.

His eyes were drowsy,and every muscle tired from the shifts at the pizzeria.

His hand opened a drawer,grabbing a spoon.

But as his other hand went to grab the bowl,and he didn't notice the distance and knocked the bowl down on the floor.

The shattering noise made his whole body flinch,gripping at the counter with a long sigh.

Another mess up you need to clean up.

He got on his knees,carefully grabbing some large pieces from the broken bowl.

The milk had created a long trail,expanding itself more on the kitchen floor.

Are simple tasks that hard for you to do now?

He shook his head,trying to shake that voice from his head.

You are so pathetic.

He huffed,sitting down on the cold floor as his back pressed up against the cabinets that were under the sink.