Teasing Games.(Jeremy)

A/n:I don't want people to call me ignorant and insensitive because i am posting,but honestly,with the whole virus going on,everyone is on edge.I hope you are alright,and no one is affected by it,your family or friends,my university has closed and my country is one step before getting in quarantine,especially since Italy is right next to us but luckily,we are taking quick actions to prevent any incidents.I hope for the best,I hope you are all safe.If you need to talk I am here especially now since I won't have university,and I will try to be as active as possible but for sure more stories are about to come.I love you all,stay safe. ❤

The next day after Mike lost the game,the whole gang was in the pizzeria.

Mike was still glaring daggers at Vincent,who seemed to be controlling the rules of the game.

The female rolled her eyes,walking towards the stage with the animatronics.

"Jeremy!Kate!"She called out upon seeing them,getting on top of the stage."Hey,how are you two?"

The male looked over to her,rosy cheeks and a small smile.

"(Y/N)!Oh,you know,just here cleaning the animatronics."

He nervously tugged at the rag,looking over to her.

"Someone spilled salsa on Chica,and I can't get rid of that red stain!"

The other female complained,rubbing the yellow fur of the chicken with a huff.

Jeremy rubbed his wrist,looking over to (Y/N) again.

She smiled at the brown haired boy,making him more flustered as he gazed away.

"I heard Mike lost the game yesterday."

He uttered out,rather hesitantly.

Her hand slightly turned into a fist,watching him lower his head.

"Ah,yeah.I guess Vincent spread the word."

"Don't worry.I didn't let him run his mouth on you."Kate pointed out,looking at her with a smile."It's amazing how much a needle can do to this man."

Both of them laughed,as (Y/N) shook her head.

"Hey,do me a favor and go fetch some cleaner from the supply closet.This stain will be a nightmare to get off."

She huffed,looking up at the big animatronic.

"On it."(Y/N) said with a wink,getting of the stage and making her way towards the closet.

The other guys were coming and going,making sure everything was settled and cleaned before closing the pizzeria for the day.

She pulled out from her pocket a punch of keys,looking through them and matching the one to the closet door.

As soon as it opened,a few broom sticks and a mop fell out,catching them with a gasp.

"We should organize this space a little better."She mumbled,looking around at the mess of cleaning supplies.

She pushed her way inside,setting a few supplies back to their place and organizing but also looking for the cleaner.

"Ugh,don't tell me we ran out of fur cleaner."She groaned in annoyance,looking around in different buckets and different bottles.

As she grabbed a bucket that was hidden in the corner,she held it close and inspected it.

Nothing.

Just a few books.

She was about to put it back,only for her attention to be drawn to the bucket again.