*Youtuber Vincent x Fangirl Reader

A/n:Rewritten story requested by velcrosart ^^ I am sorry that I haven't been updating much,but I have been really sad lately that I am unable to do anything,and this is bad,I need to get back and start writing because I don't want this thing that happened last year to happen again.Also,this story will have a few changes from the original because oh my god,the original was so cringe,I hope the person who requested dοesn't mind,but now it is more realistic than the other one for sure xD if you don't like it I can change it I guess.(The reader is 18!)

(Y/N) exhaled deeply,entering her room and throwing the bag on the floor,as she let her body plop on the bed.

School breaks me everytime.

She rolled around,getting comfortable as she grabbed the laptop,opening a new tab for Youtube.

She noticed one of her favourite youtubers has just uploaded a video,making her smile.

CrazyPurpleToast.

It was a vlog,and she clicked on it,going full screen.

"Hey everyone!Vincent here and yes,i am doing a vlog.I thought to do one because i haven't done one in a while and i wanted to do this one because i thought it would be better than tweet about it!"

He chuckled,making her sigh almost in a dreaming gaze.

"Alright,so as some of you know i am going to PAX this year which is in two weeks,i think.And i wanted guys to inform you about our schedule and how it is going to be."

She paused the video,grabbing her phone and opening her notes on it.

He talked about some other topics first,but finally he talked about the thing she was wanting the most.

"And last but not least,the panel.See,every year i am doing a panel with my buddies and you all can come up,hug us,talk to us,give us stuff and such,but this year something went wrong.So,i am going to have a panel on my own which sucks!I would be so lonely without the others."

He exhaled deeply,rubbing his wrist as he looked back at the camera.

"Anyways!If you want to know about the others and their times about their Meet and Greets,go check out AwesomePuns,MangaBoy,TheRedTelephone and FoodMaster!Their links will be somewhere on the screen and down on the description.I can't wait to meet you all!"

He smiled,showing his perfect smile as she instantly smiled as well,slightly getting lost in his almost white eyes.

"Well,that was all from me for now!Thank you so much for watching my crazy toasties,see ya soon!"

He did a small wave,smiling at the camera as the screen slowly faded to black.

The video ended,making her sigh against the pillow.

"I can't wait to meet you Vincent."

She had been planning for that trip for over a year now,and she couldn't believe that the time is finally coming.

Which made her remember of something.

Her eyes shifted towards the night stand,opening the last drawer.

There was a letter hidden inside.

She carefully grabbed it,pulling it out and looking at the white envelope.

On the outside,it looked like a simple letter,but on the inside,it held feelings and emotions she was holding for that guy.

For that man behind the camera,behind her laptop screen,giving her words that helped her survive through hard times.