*What is love?(Chica x Reader)

A/n:rewritten story requested by LisaKinney5 ,because the female animatronics deserve some love too! ^^

The sound of laughter echoed throughout the establishment.

I felt almost my breath being taken away,giving the table a few slaps as i was wheezing in place.

"He did what!" I said in between laughs,feeling like i needed to take a deep breath.

"Exactly what you heard!And it isn't the first time he was doing that either!" Chica let out a small chuckle,moving her body towards the kitchen table i was sitting by,with a large plate of freshly cooked pizza.

I wiped a tear of laughter away from my eye,looking at all the treats were laying in front of me.

"You are spoiling me!"I whined jokingly,looking down at the pizza,the cupcakes and the cakes she had made.

She softly smiled,removing the white apron from her large body and taking a seat across of me on the table.

"I suggest you to first start with the pizza and then move on to the desserts.Careful not to burn yourself!"

The smile along my lips was similar to the one of a kid's,dragging the plate in front of me and taking a hold of a slice.

With one bite,i felt the giddiness inside my body rise,eyes shining and moving on my seat excitedly.

"So good!"

Chica couldn't help but softly laugh,resting her head on her hand,watching me eat her delicacies.

"Can this stay between us?"My (colour) eyes shifted towards her figure,taking another bite from the pizza."I don't want the guys to find out i am here during the night shift and eating,they will start giving me shit and i am not in the mood to deal with that.Well,if Mike tries anything,i have something against him."

I gave her a playful wink,making her laugh from the mention of the previous useful information.

"Thank you for hanging out with me (Y/N).Not many people want to be with me."Her almost dark pink eyes gazed along the table,tapping her fingers against the wood.

"They are missing out!"I huffed,placing a hand on my chest almost in a prideful stance."You are incredible,funny,and nobody will get to test your glorious cooking skills!"

My hand found a place to rest on top of hers,making her look at me.

"You are amazing Chica,and i am glad we got close.I love the rest of the gang too,but it's nice to have another girl to talk to!"

Her fingers slowly caressed mine,looking at our hands.

My free hand was about to grab another slice,but her large fingers intertwined along with mine,caressing my palm gently along the way.

"Is this okay?"

I blinked,not thinking much of it,shaking my head to get my mind off from spacing out.

"Yeah sure,no problem."

I stuffed my mouth with another slice,having a shy look in my eyes as i shifted my attention back to her.

She softly hummed,looking down at our locked hands with such care.

She was careful with her grip,knowing that she could crash me any time if she wanted to.

I felt the feeling of anxiety was crawling along my spine,as i was nibbling on the pizza to distract myself.

"(Y/N)?"