For you.(Mafia Boss x Reader)

A/n:requested by SweetieChica and 2019s_new_child ^^

WARNING:THERE IS A LITTLE GORE IN THIS ONESHOT SO PROCEED WITH YOUR OWN RISK!

Long exhale.

The smoke of the heavy cigar circled around the room.

He placed the cigar in between his lips,inhaling one more time.

His eyes were gazing at the closed windows,a little light was poking through the curtains.

The sound of the piano was in the background,since Byron told Vincent to play the piano for him.

He listened to his boss,as his fingers were dancing along the piano keys.

A knock on the door made Byron to turn his leather chair towards his desk,looking in front of him.

"Come in."

He rested the cigar on the ashtray,watching the door slowly open.

A familiar feminine figure slipped inside and closed the door behind her.

She was dressed in black,as everyone else,with the only exception of the red button up shirt inside of the black blazer.

His eyes slightly relaxed upon seeing her,the small line of his lips curled up.

"(Y/N)."

"Boss." She said in a serious tone,resting her hands behind her back."A letter arrived from the other side."

He fixed up his black vest,standing up."The enemy mafia?"

"Yes boss."

He softly groaned with a sigh,placing his fedora hat on top of his head and picking up his lit up cigar.

"What do they want again?"

"I haven't been informed boss.Scott inspected the letter in case of a killing attempt,but it's clear."

He nodded,making a signal for Vincent to stop and he did,standing up and fixing his black blazer.

"Fine.Maybe now they learned their lesson."

Vincent and (Y/N) opened the double doors of his office,letting Byron walk out first.

They followed,being behind him as they walked down the hallway and towards the living room.

"Boss." The dark haired male exclaimed,standing up along with the other four males who were present.

"Cawthon,what is it about them again?"

He walked towards the red velvet couch,sitting down as Scott presented him with a letter.

He got it in his hands,reading it through as he puffed a small smoke.

"Hm?Peace between the two of us?" He questioned what he was reading,seeing the stamp at the end of the letter from the other mafia.

He chuckled,puffing another smoke as he pressed the lit up cigar against the paper.

"We will see about this,Slendy."

He let the burnt paper on the table,leaning back on the couch.

"Scott,inform them that we will accept the dinner to talk this over.But clarify it will be at my house."

"Yes boss." He said,making a small bow as he walked away.

"Do you think this is a trap boss?" The famale questioned,gazing at him.