Healing.(Vincent x Mute Reader)

A/n:requested by EllieMitchell87 ^^ I am so sorry it took so long!

Long legs being laid on the white floor,as his lean body was sitting on a black chair.

It was silent,with the clock was ticking right above him.

Why did I agree to come to this?

He exhaled deeply,as his almost white eyes gazed at his long legs,before sitting up.

His dark fingers were playing with his rat tail,sometimes doing small braids out of boredom.

"Mr.Afton?"

The voice of the assistant made him almost jump,since it was so quiet and relaxing.

"Yes?"

She gave him a sweet smile,gesturing towards the door.

"You are next."

He simply nodded,standing up and fixing his attire,walking over to the door.

The door opened,as someone else walked out but Vincent walked inside,letting the door close behind him.

He looked around the office,stopping as he noticed a woman was putting aside some papers on the desk.

Her eyes gazed up at the tall figure,smiling.

"Hello there,you must be Mr.Afton,right?"

He nodded,giving back a small smile as she gestured the chair in front of her desk.

"Please take a seat,no need to feel uncomfortable."

He rubbed his wrist,walking over and taking a seat on the cream white chair.

But he already found it difficult,since he was staring down at his dark hands.

"I won't push you to open up to me.We will take it slowly,okay?"She smiled,opening her notepad and picking up a pen."Let's start with telling me a bit about yourself."

He bit slightly the inside of his cheek.

He seemed hesitant,but managed to gather some courage to talk.

"My name is Vincent Afton,I am twenty seven years old and I work at a pizzeria."He started,humming slightly."I,uh,like robotics,adore bread and despise needles."

The woman smiled,slightly tapping the pen on the notebook.

"Why you decided to seek psychological help?"

He softly huffed.

"Actually,a friend of mine insisted on coming here.He said I needed help with my mental state before it gets worse.He was actually the one who booked the appointment here in the first place."

He pouted,making her slightly chuckle.

"Your friend really cares about you and I think you did good coming here."

"We will see if it's worth it or not."He softly mumbled,lowering his head.

~~

"I think that's enough for today Vincent,I don't want to rush your situation.There is always another time!"

She smiled sweetly,making him softly smile as well.

Oh please kill me,i don't want to come again.

"Yeah,another time."

She closed the notebook,pressing a button on the phone.

"Please send the next one in."She smiled and looked over to the male who stood up."I will see you next week?"