A story to tell.(Protective Guards x Pregnant Reader)

A/n:requested by HoneyEmberz ^^ and I am happy to announce that requests are open again!If you have some ideas you want to request or rewritten stories you want to see,let me know!

WARNING:PREGNANCY STUFF IN THIS ONESHOT.IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH THEN PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

How could you do that?

How did you get yourself in this mess?

How can you raise a baby all by yourself?

This is a mistake.

You should have killed it when you found out.

You are all by yourself.

"(Y/N)?"

The girl blinked,pulling her out of the dark thoughts that were circling around her mind.

She was gazing outside of the window,but her attention turned to the girl behind her.

"Oh,hey Kate,I didn't see you were here." She gently smiled,as the other female approached.

"Are you alright?You dazed off for quite some time,and I got worried."

"I am alright you silly,just thinking about my time I will have with my baby once it's out." She smiled,looking down at her big belly and running her hand along it.

Kate awed,walking together towards the stage area.

"You know,Boss is such an asshole.He should have given you some days off,you are on your third trimester and you are going to give birth at any moment!"

(Y/N) chuckled,rubbing the back of her neck.

"Oh come on,it is fine really.Besides,my due day is in two weeks so I have nothing to worry about."

"But,the day and night shift?This man is for slaps." She pouted,crossing her arms.

Suddenly her walkie-talkie on her pocket made a sound,pulling it out.

"Kate,I need you in my office."

She rolled her eyes,pressing a button.

"Coming right away."

"Maybe he heard you were talking shit about him."

She rolled her eyes with a smile,patting her shoulder.

"I will be right back,be careful."

She simply nodded,watching her walk away.

She moved her pregnant figure towards the show stage,looking over to the animatronics.

Chica smiled,waving at her as (Y/N) waved back.

Freddy gave her a wink,making her chuckle as Bonnie sneaked a head pat.

Her hand slightly rested on her back,rubbing slightly her sides with a groan.

But a large hand rested on her shoulder,making her slightly gasp.

"You should sit down."

She looked back,seeing Mike was giving her a small smile.

"Hey,why did you leave you position?"

"I switched with Jeremy,and I wanted to check on you."

Her cheeks slightly warmed up,gazing away with a chuckle.

"Come on,you need to sit."

Without she could say anything,he guided her towards the tables and sat her down carefully.