My first.(Kate x Reader)

A/n:people who seemed to request this are Chris-Narwhal 2019s_new_child -your_local_garbage- Annievaarts and i guess OneAndOnly_Human ?Anyways,this is for fun,you can skip it since it's not a guards one xD but um,everyone?Can I possibly ask for a favor?Look,I don't want to do those things because I don't want people to call me desperate but,if you happen to like Boku No Hero Academia,I have made an oneshot book about it!And,if it's possible,I would love to if you can go check it out and give me feedback?I am sorry for promoting just..I really want some thoughts or maybe story ideas..anyways thank you! >///<

Her body was pinned up against the wall,trapping the two bodies against one another.

Hungry kisses,soft groans,and touching all over their bodies.

The small space in the closet didn't give them much room to move,as the grip on her body tightened.

(Y/N) breathed out,unable to resist such temptation from those sweet lips,even if she tried to back herself away.

With mixed feelings in her heart,she wrapped her arms around the tense figure,pressing her head back on the wall as the hungry kisses continued down her neck.

"Hey wait!You can't go in there!"

A voice called out from outside,as the Supply Closet door slowly opened.

Both of them looked over to the slightly open door,seeing a little boy looking up at them.

"This is not a room for you to get in little cutie!"The female chuckled,gently taking his hand.

She was about to close the door,until she noticed the two figures inside.

Her eyes went wide,as her cheeks suddenly became red.

"(Y/N)!Vincent!"She covered the little boy's eyes,squinting her eyes at them."You can't do that during your shift!Kids are around!"

Kate gently said to the kid to go and play with his other friends who were looking for him,and he simply nodded,running away.

She rested her hands on her hips,looking at them.

"Look,i don't mind you two going at it,but think about the kids!Also."She inched closer to (Y/N)."Did he force you into this?"

"Oh for fuck's sake."

The other female couldn't help but laugh,fixing her messy work shirt.

"No worries Kate.I can take down the eggplant if he tries anything i don't want to."

Vincent pouted,crossing his arms.

Kate smiled,teasing her cheek.

"I am glad to hear that!Anyways,i am going back to watch those troublemakers,continue with caution."

She teasingly winked at her,walking out of the closet with a hum.

"Well,now that the coast is clear."The dark skinned male softly purred,pressing himself back at her.

She rolled her (colour) eyes,giving a small peck on his cheek."Maybe another time."

His lip quivered,wanting more attention from her as he watched her fix the black tie around the collar of the button up shirt.

"Fine,you owe me one,party pooper."

He pulled himself away,slightly fixing his purple button up shirt but still leaving a few buttons at the top undone.