*Missed Call.(Friendzoned Scott x Reader)

A/n:no one requested it but i wanted to rewrite it ^^ GUYS i know it has been some time but i have some big news!I decided to start a twitch channel,no only for gaming but for writing,drawing and many more!I will be reading fanfics and writing fanfics live with your help!We can share ideas while i am writing,chat or even play together!I don't want to sound desperate but i think it will be a lovely idea if you could just simply join to say hi!I will probably do commissions as well regarding drawing or writing about your OCs!You can always suggest me a story to read and i think it will be super fun!If you want to join me,my twitch channel is called https://www.twitch.tv/that_one_ashole (twitch doesn't allow curse words so that's why asshole is written like that) and my instagram where i will be posting updates,times and what topics i will be doing on my twitch that_one_assshole. Keep in my mind that i am doing this for fun,no need for payment and all that!I really hope i get to see you guys. ^^

Sometimes it is better to tell someone how you feel about them,before it's too late.

"Hey grape,have you seen Phone Guy?"

Her head tilted in front of his vision,giving him a gentle smile as her hands rested behind her back.

His mouth closed around the slice of cooked bread,as his thumb pointed behind him.

Her eyes looked over to the Manager's office,having a small smile along her lips.

Her feet playfully walked along the black tiles on the checkered floor,reaching the office door.

The door was slightly open,and with a small nudge from her hand she peeked her head inside.

His tall figure was standing in front of the desk,mumbling something to himself as the papers danced between his long fingers.

The female softly grinned,approaching sneakily from behind as she attacked his sides with tickles,making him jump and drop some of the papers on the floor.

"(Y/N)!"He looked behind him with a small blush,leaning against the desk.

"That was revenge for what you did to me last time."She said cockily,having her hands on her sides.

He rolled his eyes,lowering himself on the floor to pick up the papers.

She got on her knees,helping him to sort out the papers,but from the corner of her eye she noticed something written on them.

"Mike's middle name is Elizabeth?!"

Her susprised voice saying that caught him off guard,looking over to her reading their biographies.

He managed to snatch the paper from her fingers,picking up quickly the rest of the biographies.

"That's personal information."

He stood himself up,as he noticed her cheeks puffing up.

"But i want to see the others too!"She quickly got herself up,tiptoeing towards his figure."Come on Scottie,let me see!"

He raised his hand,having them even higher than before,as he looked down smiling cockily at her.

But at that moment,her body gently pressed against his slender figure,holding on to him as she tried to grab the papers.

A small lump of saliva caught in his throat,finding it hard to swallow.

Her eyes looked into his,smiling as her fingers still tried to grab the papers.

His brown mocha eyes were melting at his weakness,being her beautiful eyes.

He exhaled with a smile,as his figure relaxed,not being as tense.