*King Vincent x Secret Knight Reader

A/n:rewritten story requested by  Betsyangel9 i am going to change a few things i didn't like in the original,but it is going to have the same idea *Be a man plays in the background*

Not a sound.

Not a worry.

Just the birds singing in this beautiful day of spring.

(Y/N) was humming a tune as she was swiping around the leaves on the ground,clearing the path around her little house.

Her mother just then walked out,carrying a basket with dirty clothes.

The older woman set it down,huffing softly from the pain on her back.

A gentle hand rested on her shoulder,as she gave her mother a smile.

"Let me do the clothes for you mother,go rest."

Before she could protest,she had already taken the basket and sat down on the chair,soaking the clothes in the water as she grabbed a bar of soap.

Her mother smiled lovingly,moving her body to take a seat as she looked around this calming day.

She scrubbed the dirty wet clothes with the bar of soap,humming softly as she tried to remove any annoying stains that remained on the fabric.

"The knights from the king's castle are coming this way!"One of their neighbors exclaimed,catching the females off guard.

She dried her hands and stood up,following her mother at the front of their house where the rest of the villagers were slowly gathering up.

In the distance,the sound of running horses could be heard,making her chest form an uneasy feeling.

The two knights in their horses came to a stop,looking down at them.

"People of Fazbear village!From our king's orders,i am here to collect the best of the men to be send to kill the Great Dragon!"

A few gasps went along the crowd,following with a small sobs.

"The Great Dragon?I thought it was killed years ago."(Y/N) mumbled,as her mother softly exhaled.

Bad memories.

That was all to that years ago with that dragon.

The knight,who was going by the name sire Mike,looked over to the knight on the other horse,who handed him a paper.

"With this royal stamp."He showed the paper around the villagers,so they can see the stamp and king's signature."The names that will be called are obligated to follow king's orders and come to the castle for this mission."

He cleared his throat,looking at the paper as he started calling out names.

Many young men approached at the call of their names,following up with worried mothers and cries.

"And lastly,(F/N=Father's Name),from the house of (L/N)."

At the sound of his name,the older man stepped out of the house,making his daughter gasp.

"Sire Mike!"(Y/N) approached him by his horse,a pleading look in her eyes."You can't take my father!He hasn't been in a good shape ever since his last fight years ago!"

The knight's blue eyes furrowed,huffing at her words.

"Whatever the king requests,we must follow.Now get out of my sight!"

He moved his horse so she could step back,as he looked down at the chosen men.

"Tomorrow at dawn,sire Jeremy will be here to collect you all.Be prepared."