Let's raid them.

(Y/N) kicked open Kate's front door,making her almost spill the tea on her laptop.

She took deep breaths,looking over to the female with a small frown.

"Well,I wasn't expecting visitors."Her voice trailed off,as the other girl approached.

"Leave whatever you are doing!We are going to Nevada!"

She slammed on her desk two airplane tickets,making her shake her head confused.

"What,Nevada?Why?"

"So we can see them aliens."

She blinked,looking at the tickets and then at her.

"Are we-"

"Going to raid Area 51?Absolutely."

"I thought it was just a meme."

"Memes come to life so prepare your ass,we have an adventure to go!"

She laughed,facepalming at her friend's words.

"The two sides of my brain are like 'Go,why not' And the other is like 'They will shoot your asses'."

"They won't if we naruto run!We have the power of fanfiction on your side!"

Kate chuckled,looking at her laptop.

"I have so much work to do though.I can't leave like that."

(Y/N)'s hand closed her laptop.

"Hey!

"You will take some days off,your writing can wait!"

She crossed her arms,sighing.

"I don't know (Y/N),I would love to,I was hyped for that trip as much as you but I kind of forgot because I got caught up on work."

Her (colour) eyes slightly squinted,thinking of something.

I will have to bait her.

"You know Kate."She slightly leaned against her desk."I heard they have a machine that you can make any fictional character come to life!"

She quickly stood up.

She rushed herself inside her bedroom,only to come out five minutes later with a backpack and wearing comfortable trip clothes.

"I am motherfucking ready,let's go and get an alien and make every character come to life!"

(Y/N) held back a laugh,not believing it actually worked.

Nevada here we come.

~~

Some miles away from the Area 51 street line,there was a festival going on.

The surrounding hotels and souvenir shops were packed,as they had stands with food and a show stage.

Many people attended too,but knowing how dangerous it was to actually cross the line to get inside,they enjoyed the festival instead.

(Y/N) had neon glowstick bracelets around her wrists,dancing to the live music.

Her eyes shifted around,trying to find her friend among the crowd of people who were enjoying themselves.

Kate was sitting by the bench,having glowstick bracelets and necklaces around her wrists and neck.

She raised an eyebrow,slowly making her way towards her and seeing she was gazing into the distance.

"Hey,are you alright?"

She sat next to her,catching her off guard.

"Oh,(Y/N)." She cleared her throat,sitting up."Yeah,just needed to cool off."