Actor AU.(Brother Mike x Sister Reader)

~Behind The Scenes of the deleted oneshot from the Second Book of Oneshots Brother Mike x Sister Reader.~

After Mr.Fischbach,teacher of American History class,finds the note and tells (Y/N) to stay after class.

The bell finally chimed,making everybody vanish from the classroom.

Apart from (Y/N).

She slowly walked towards his desk,as he had his arms crossed,making his muscles tense up around his white shirt.

"(Y/N),normally i would give you detention because it was the second time you were late for class and you were probably passing notes."

"I wasn't passing notes!It was just-"

"Something that doesn't have to do with my class."He interrupted her,looking towards her with a raised eyebrow.

She lowered her head,looking at her hands.

"You can say that."

He shook his head with a sigh,standing up.

"Look,i am not going to give you detention."

His words made her lips grow a big smile,looking up at him.

"Really?Thank you Mr.-"

"But."He interrupted her again,standing in front of her with a smirk.

Her eyes held confusion,as his fingers slowly unbottoned his shirt.

"Instead of detention,i will just-"

"CUT!"

Mark frowed and stepped back."What?"

His brown eyes looked over to the director.

The cameraman stopped,moving the camera away from the set as the director threw the script on the floor.

She stood up,walking towards them.

"Mark!What in the fuck are you doing?"

"Um,following the script?"

She frowned,resting her hands on her hips."The script didn't say fuck (Y/N)!"

She exhaled deeply,rubbing her temples.

"Kate,i don't mind."The actress next to her said,attempting to rest a hand on her shoulder.

"I know you don't.It is Mark Fischbach after all!But this is a Fnaf Oneshot book,not a Markiplier one!So get your hungry dick there!This oneshot is already bad anyway."

She ran her fingers through her hair,feeling better as (Y/N) was rubbing her back reassuringly.

"But you don't have Markiplier Oneshots."Mark pointed out,making her groan.

"That's it!I quit,i am done!"

Kate walked away from the set,leaving the crew and cast with dropped faces.

"That means a ten minute break!"

She said at the back,and everyone sighed in relief.

(Y/N) smiled,looking through her script,but glanced over to Mark.

"Hey,don't feel bad,it happens sometimes.You know,getting carried away."

He sighed,fixing his glasses with a small smile."Thank you (Y/N).I just wanted to go off the script for a bit,and create something on my own.I know how Kate loves that,espiacally you not knowing this.She loves the pure and real shock and emotion!"

"Very much true!"She chuckled a bit,looking over to the break room."You know what?I will try to convince her."

"You don't have to!It was just an idea!"