*Baker Fritz x Baker Reader

A/n:Rewritten story requested by FNAF_GirI and 2019s_new_child ^^

The morning sunlight caressed the streets of the hometown (Y/N) was living in.

She let out a sigh,looking around the empty and silent streets since it was so early in the morning.

(Y/N) pulled out some keys,playing them around her fingers with a hum.

She unlocked the door of her bakery,smiling for another delicious day at work.

Footsteps.

The sound of keys.

Her jaw slightly clenched at the footsteps,knowing very well the identity of this person.

And i thought i got away this time.

He slightly smiled,pushing his round glasses up to his nose and unlocking the door of his bakery as well.

Fritz Smith.

A young male at his twenties known for his excellent baking skills,having a bakery right next to hers.

As if the universe was mocking them both.

She huffed,pushing the door open with a side death glare.

"Good morning to you too (Y/N)."

His voice made her grip on the door handle,stepping inside and going to the back room which was her kitchen.

I knew you were trouble the moment you opened that bakery right next to me.

Trying to take down my business.

Enemy.

We became enemies since then.

She took a deep breath and exhaled,rubbing on her temples.

She wrapped an apron around her body,as she tried to go by her day with baking.

Don't let him distract you,focus on your job.

After some hours of baking she checked the time,knowing it will be rush hour soon.

Her feet carefully walked her out of the kitchen,walking towards the display and placing the plates with fresh cookies,donuts and cupcakes on it.

In and out.

People were going in and out as she was wearing a sweet smile on her face.

She simply loved seeing people happy by eating her bakings.

She watched from the window some of her,what used to be,usual customers were going on the bakery next to hers.

Traitors.

She huffed,trying not to ruin her mood.

She prepared a box with donuts,giving it to the customer as they gave her the money.

"Thank you so much,have a nice day!"

She placed the money in the cash register,sighing slightly.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket,pulling it out to see a text from her friend.

She chuckled,texting her back.

While her eyes were on the phone,a young woman was on the sidewalk,looking at the two bakery shops.

Her green eyes looked at them with confusion,but then huffed as she pulled her phone out from her handbag.