Redemption.(Angel Fritz x Reader x Devil Vincent)

A/n:It's time for the final chapter of this trio story.But what will the end be?(I really enjoyed these oneshots with angel and devil,and i hope you too! ^^)

WARNING:MENTIONING OF RELIGION,IN A WAY.IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY THEN PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I haven't seen Vincent for a couple of weeks now.

After the night that some of his feathers turned white,he fled out,flying away from everything and everyone.

Flying away from me.

A plate was set in front of her,pulling her out from her thoughts and blinking her eyes.

"Here,i made you your favourite."

Her dorm buddy smiled,taking a seat across her on the table.

Her (colour) eyes gazed down at the plate with her breakfast,not moving a single muscle on her face.

"Thank you Kate."

The other girl exhaled deeply,watching her simply look at her breakfast as she rested her elbows on the table.

"(Y/N),what is going on?"

She slowly lifted her face,looking over to her."What do you mean?"

"These last two weeks you aren't yourself,and i am worried.You are skipping classes and simply isolating yourself."Her hand moved along the table,resting it on hers."I want to make sure you are alright."

But suddenly,the other female simply slapped her hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me.You know nothing about me yet you act like you care!"

Kate's eyes went wide,feeling taken aback as she watched her pushing the plate away and standing up.

"(Y/N)."She managed to utter out,almost hesitantly as she looked at her."I am sorry,i didn't know."

"When will you know?Huh?"She huffed,resting her hands on her hips as she glared at her."You are simply pathetic.Are you trying to prove yourself something?Because you simply never care for anyone!"

"That's not true!I always care about others more than myself!"She managed to say with a cracky voice,still being seated as the other female approached and loomed over her,almost looking down at her in disgust.

"No wonder you ended up like that."

Kate's hands rested on her lap,gripping tightly at her sweatpants.

(Y/N)'s cloudy eyes seemed to be more clear,blinking with a small gasp.

She lost her footing,almost about to fall.

"(Y/N)!" Her friend quickly caught her before she would collapse,holding her close.

She carefully moved her towards her bed,laying her down.

"I feel so dizzy."She mumbled out,rubbing her forehead.

She looked up at her friend,gasping at she sat up.

"(Y/N)!Don't pressure yourself,you almost fainted!"

"But,why are you crying?"

She blinked her green eyes,as her fingers touched her rosy cheeks,feeling the tears.

"It's nothing silly,just me being the emotional trash i am."She softly laughed,standing up."I will get you some water and your breakfast.You need to rest."

(Y/N)'s eyes were drown in confusion,but also worried.

What happened?

For one moment i was staring at the plate and then i find myself laying on my bed.