Teasing Games.(Fritz)

A/n:I am working on a Kate x Reader oneshot,let me know if you still want to see that .3.

Another day rolled around in the pizzeria.

Jeremy wasn't as grumpy in losing the game as Mike was,as he was mostly relieved.

It was already hard for him to keep control of himself,and maybe (Y/N) was a coincidence,especially finding his erotica manga during this week.

He exhaled,focusing back on the kids who were watching the animatronics perform.

"I still can't believe how lucky you have gotten."

Kate mumbled,as she was sitting on the desk in the office as her friend was sitting on the chair.

"You managed to rule out two guys and you have done nothing in terms of losing the game as well!"

(Y/N) shrugged,looking down at the monitor.

"I have no idea as well.Maybe the pervert eggplant does what he wants with the game rules."

She flipped through the cameras,checking every room.

"With who do you think you will lose?"

She blinked at her question,her fingers were gently tapping on the monitor in her hands with a hum.

"Honestly,i have no idea.I have a feeling that maybe Vincent will try and do something so we will both lose together."

Her friend grinned,wiggling her eyebrows.

"I believe whoever will be,you won't have a problem."

Her (colour) cheeks darkened with a red blush,looking away with a pout.

"Maybe."Her voice trailed off,making Kate chuckle.

Her eyes shifted from the monitor towards her,seeing her holding close to her embrace Carl the cupcake.

"How about you?"

She blinked her green eyes,looking over to her with a tilt of her head.

"What about me?"

"You are in the challenge as well."She sat up on the chair,resting her elbows on her knees."With who do you think you will lose it?"

She couldn't help but laugh,clinging on to the cupcake with a rosy blush along her cheeks.

"Oh,no need to worry about me,i will for sure remain to myself until the Sunday beach meeting."

"Confident much you will win?"

"For sure!I mean,everyone is basically head over heels for you."Her teeth gently tugged at her bottom lip,as her cheeks darkened in colour."I don't blame them,to be honest."

Her eyes went wide,covering her  mouth.

"Oh,fuck."Her voice became cracky,setting her feet back on the floor as she looked away."I am so sorry,i am going to see if Scott needs any help."

She set Carl back on the desk with her trembling hands,only to feel a presence was pressing up against her from behind.

"I don't think we are quite done yet."Her words came out as a whisper,caressing her ear and sending shivers along her spine."Turns out we have some things to discuss."

Her lips gently touched her neck,as her fingertips danced along the side of her hip curve.

The girl bit down hard on her bottom lip,managing to get away from her intoxicating touch.

Her green eyes grew wide as she looked at her,cheeks bright red.

She couldn't manage to utter a word,as she ran off down the hallway.