Feelings of the undead.(Springtrap x Bunny Animatronic Reader)

A/n:requested by Spring_Bunny123 ^^ i am so sorry it took so long,hopefully you like it! >.<

Heavy breathing.

Trying,at least,to breathe as the possessed shell of Spring Bonnie was nothing but organs and wires.

In the corner,all alone.

Meeting his demise in that Horror Attraction.

Tired.

I feel tired.

He hit his back against the wall,making a small cracking noise.

A few pieces of his animatronic body fell on the floor.

Die.

Just die already.

Why would I have been here after all this time.

Let me go.

Let me go!

Managing to lift his heavy arm up,he looked at his fingers,moving them with a sigh.

Suddenly,the sound of a door was opening,pulled him out of his thoughts.

He managed to crawl towards the door,peeking through the small opening and trying to look outside.

"New attraction!"

The person said as he was trying to push a big box with another person,pushing it towards the office.

"Woah,another one?"

His surfer like voice echoed in the hallway,making his way towards them.

"Cool,new attraction!" He sounded dazed,wearing a goofy smile on his face.

"Where should we put it?"

He tapped his chin in thought.

"Ah,at the back room with the other one,so they won't feel alone."

He laughed with a goofy smile on his lips as the other two shook their heads with a sigh.

Springtrap managed to crawl back to his corner,sitting still as the door opened.

"It stinks in here."One of the males said,grimacing his face in disgust.

The other one simply nodded."As if something died in here."

They looked over to the bunny animatronic in the corner.

"This place is older than us,what do you really expect.Anyways,let's leave that thing here and leave."

He helped him push the box,leaving it next to Springtrap.

The two males quickly left the room,closing the door behind them.

Springtrap's ears slightly moved,tilting his head at the wooden box with curiosity.

"What did that dude bring again.As if I wasn't enough."

He softly huffed,standing up on his exposed metal feet.

The box seemed a bit around his height as he inspected.

No paper outside the box that says what was holding inside.

He moved his fingers and then placed them between the box and the lid,prying it open.

A few nails from the box fell on the ground as he was holding the lid.

He put it aside,and suddenly the figure inside was about to fall.