Make Art not War.(Artist Jeremy x Graffiti Reader)

A/n:requested by iloveyou3000OwO ^^ The following updates are going to be rewritten stories,and then i will make an announcement about requests opening again. ;3;

Canvas.

Paint.

And brushes.

The male smiled,looking at the new spot he found,setting his easel steady on the concrete pavement.

Some people passed by,looking at him confused but they shook it off and continued walking.

Jeremy unfolded the portable chair,sitting down and placing a canvas on the easel.

He looked around the scenery with a smile,picking up a brush.

He prepped the canvas with white paint,finally deciding what part of the scenery he would draw.

He cracked open a small tin box with paint,gently dipping the end of the brush inside the colour.

The sound of walking.

Cars were driving around the street.

Voices of people as they were passing by.

It was a gentle tune in his ears,almost musical,tapping his foot with a small hum.

As he was about to apply a gentle stroke,someone jumped from the corner,making him softly shriek as his easel almost fell.

He gently frowned,lifting his green eyes over to the person.

The girl didn't seem to care,as she had a speaker with music was playing,dancing to it as she was singing along.

He rolled his eyes,ignoring her as he focused on starting his painting.

But then she stopped.

He was wondering why the music was still going through his ears.

He looked next to him,as the girl opened her backpack and pulled out different cans of spray paint.

He glanced behind him,noticing a grey wall.

Oh God.

He feared she might have been one of the street graffiti people,who he wasn't really fond of.

He exhaled deeply,straighting his posture as he focused back on his painting.

He cleaned the brush on the bucket of water he had,as he dipped it in another colour.

He gently pressed it against the canvas,only to jump from her sudden loud singing as she was shaking the spray cans.

He looked at the big thick line he made and huffed,gripping the brush tightly.

Calm yourself Jeremy,people are expressing themselves differently.

He inhaled and exhaled.

She removed the cap of one of the can bottles,spraying a design carefully along the wall.

She was still dancing to the music,but she couldn't help but notice the guy who was sitting on the other end of the wall,trying to take deep breaths.

She raised an eyebrow,curiously approaching him as she kept spraying along the wall.

The male didn't seem to notice her,as she had tilted her head to look at the canvas.

He was applying basic colours of land and sky,changing in between colours as he tried to blend them together.