Starstruck.(Band Guards x Fan Reader)

A/n:The type of music they are playing is kind of up to you,I didn't want to limit it with rock music because not everyone likes it so you can decide,even though you are still limited because of the instruments they are playing,I am sorry!Also yes,another scrapped story from becoming a book :')

Come on,come on,why isn't it weekend already?

The girl huffed,walking up and down her room,having music playing on her laptop.

She hummed and moved her body along the song,picking up her phone and checking her messages.

The week is going by so slow,make it Saturday already.

As the song was coming to an end,she could hear clearly the knocks on her apartment door.

I swear,if that old hag is coming to complain again.

She made big steps towards the door,clenching her fists as she quickly opened it,ready to tell her off.

But she gasped upon seeing a familiar face,smiling widely.

"Kate!"

The tall girl at the door shyly waved,as (Y/N) wrapped her arms around her.

"I missed you so much!Come on in!"

After Kate gave her a tight squeeze of a hug,she pulled away and walked inside her apartment.

"Where have you been now lately?I haven't seen you around for a hot minute,is everything alright?"

(Y/N) looked over to the girl who was removing her jacket,slightly smiling.

"Yeah,don't worry about it!I just had some free time and decided to come around and see you!I don't like abandoning you,even though you are doing just fine without me."

Suddenly,she felt a gentle slap on her head,making her whine.

"Hush!Don't say things like that!"

(Y/N) pouted as she watched her slightly rub her head.

They walked inside her bedroom,plopping down on her double sized bed as (Y/N) brought her laptop closer to them.

"You were listening to them,weren't you?"

Kate said with a smirk,as (Y/N) softly pouted.

"I am building up hype for the concert on Saturday.I have been waiting for that concert ever since the tickets were announced and now that is coming up,I can't wait!"

She wrapped an arm around her friend,ruffling her light brown hair.

"And you are coming with me so it will be extra fun!"

Kate chuckled,holding her hand that was resting on her shoulder.

"Well,I like this band too.Spending time with you and listening to one of my favourite bands is one of the best things I could ask for."

Her cheeks turned slightly red as she said that,gazing away as (Y/N) awed,tackling her on the bed with a hug.

"You are so adorable Kate!"She then softly gasped,seeing the next song on her playlist."That's one my favourites!"

She stood up,letting her feet touch the rug on the floor as she danced along the beat,making her friend laugh.

But she couldn't help but blush,as she kept watching her dance with a smile on her face.

~~

Crowd of people.

People who adored their music.