Reconnection.(Palace Cook Fritz x Princess Reader)

A/n:I have so many ideas with this whole princess,knights etc,i hope you don't mind ^^ also,there will be a little note at the end regarding some bigs news ❤

Her little body ran through the rich garden full of flowers,holding on to her little dress.

She hid herself behind some sunflowers,trying to stop herself from giggling.

Another pair of footsteps grew close,covering her mouth and holding her dress close to herself so she won't be seen.

The footsteps stopped,and there was silence.

The little girl blinked,turning around and gently pushing the sunflowers to the side,to check if he was around.

"Gah!"The little boy jumped on her view,making her slightly yelp.

"Oh no!The dragon is here!"

As she picked herself up,she started running away from the little boy as she was giggling and also fake screaming.

The boy tried to catch up,going after her with a giggle.

During this little play,they were being watched over by two adult figures.

The Queen smiled,taking the cup from the table and bringing it close to her lips,sipping her tea.

"How can you feel at peace with yourself,eyeing this?"

The woman rolled her eyes,setting the cup of tea on the table.

"My love,they are just kids,let them play."

The King huffed,crossing his arms as he watched his little princess was playing around with the other kid.

"They are so many other kids at her age wanting to play,nobles and princes!And you think it is suitable for her to play around with a peasant boy?"

Her fierce eyes glared at him,lacing her fingers together.

"She is still a kid.Let her be a kid,she doesn't have to worry about this palace duties yet."

"And when she will have to?We need to teach her from a young age what is right and wrong!"

"And what exactly is wrong?Talking to someone who isn't our class?"She slammed her hand on the little table,making the tea set slightly shake."She will grow up in a world that she will view everyone as equal,not be above everyone.That,will make her an excellent Queen."

The male's eyes went wide,but then glared back at her,standing up from his seat.

"The idiotic ideas of a woman will tear this kingdom down."

And with that,he turned his heel and left,making large steps along the garden and inside the castle.

The Queen exhaled deeply,rubbing her fingers along her forehead,already feeling another migraine coming up.

"Mommy,mommy!"

But the sound of her daughter made her skin relax,lifting her eyes and seeing the little girl along with the ginger head boy.

"My sweetheart,are you enjoying yourself with little Smith over here?"

The girl nodded with a big smile,holding his little pale hand to her hand.

The older woman smiled,looking over to the boy."Fritz,i think your father called you out before,he is in the kitchen."

He blinked behind his glasses,that were too big for his face.

"Thank you my lady."

He did a quick bow and ran off,leaving mother and daughter alone.

"Come here."She patted her lap,as she helped the little girl climb her long dress before letting her sit comfortably on her lap.