Swings.(Catholic Jeremy x Transgender Reader)

A/n:requested by ch1s88 ^^ PLEASE BE AWARE that I am not a catholic so I don't know exactly how catholic churches work,I am christian orthodox so please excuse any mistakes.

WARNING:SENSITIVE TOPICS ARE BEING MENTIONED.I AM SORRY IF I SOMEHOW INSULTED THE TRANSGENDER PEOPLE,LET ME KNOW AND I WILL FIX IT.IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD OR YOU BELIEVE SOMEWHERE ELSE OR DON'T BELIEVE IN GENERALLY,PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS ONESHOT IS FILLED WITH GOD AND CHURCHES.

Sunday.

The day you are going to church.

Because you want it,or because it is a tradition?

I would never know.

I was sitting quietly,hearing the choir was chanting in harmony.

I glanced next to me,seeing my parents were enjoying the chanting and smiling.

Then I looked on the other side next to me,seeing my friend.

His green eyes were focusing on the choir harmony,as his brown locks would gently brush against his face.

He felt my gaze and slightly turned his face towards me,looking at me with a smile.

I slightly blushed,smiling back.

He leaned closer to me,as his lips were next to my ear.

"Are you alright?You seem a little agitated?"

My fingers slightly gripped my dress,lowering my head.

I didn't want to be here.

I feel threatened.

I parted my lips to say something,but a hand on my shoulder made me look back at my parents.

"Honey,quiet,the speech will begin now."

Mother was strict,wanting always perfection.

Even if a baby hair was standing up,she would do anything to hide it before I leave the house.

As she said that,the choir ended,as a man in a black alb,the priest,walked on the stand.

"May another Sunday be blessed in this church."

The people repeated what he said,as I softly huffed.

He smiled at the crowd in front of him.

"This week,was rather interesting for the church."

He tapped his fingers on the stand with a sigh,rubbing the temples of his forehead.

"Two sinners approached this church and wanted to be connected.Like husband and wife.But,these two sinners were the same gender."

A few women gasped,as some males shook their heads in disgust.

I frowned.

"What's wrong with that."

"Honey,be quiet,the priest is talking."

I crossed my arms,slightly glaring the man on the stand.

"And what more obscure was this one sinner changed their nature!The nature that God Himself gave them!Who do you think they are that they can change the way their bodies look,change the gender and think that is okay?Adam didn't want one day to be Eve,neither Eve wanted suddenly to become Adam!"

Some people agreed,making my stomach twist.

"And they wanted to be connected?What about kids?They wouldn't be able to do any because of their foolish actions.Under my hand i will not allow any sinner like this get married!God will punish them when the time comes,but it would be too late for them to ask forgiveness!"