Teasing Games.(Vincent)

A/n:i wonder what will happen in the final part (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i am so sorry for making this a short one,life has been weird at the moment but I promise to make the final part extra spicy!

Avoid eye contact.

Just keep walking.

And that's what he did.

He kept walking around the pizzeria as the little kids were roaming around,cheering and also screaming.

Sometimes he didn't even know where he was going,bumping into everyone and everything.

Let's just say,that Vincent had an extremely hard morning.

After catching his two friends going at it in the office,how could he not?

He was angry,jealous,but also really horny.

Hands in his pockets trying his best to hide his growing bulge.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow,looking at the dark skinned male who was mumbling something under his breath as he kept walking around,almost in circles around the pizzeria.

"Is Vincent alright?"

Scott looked over to her,wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"What kind of question is that.As if you don't know him."

She rolled her eyes.

"I mean,he is acting rather strange since we opened up.Stranger than usual."She crossed her arms,as her eyes filled with worry."Do you think,he will."

Her voice trailed off,not wanting to continue her train of thoughts.

Scott caught up to that and simply shook his head.

"Don't worry,i don't think he will try anything dangerous with the kids today."

She exhaled deeply,and rather in relief.

"Something simpler is troubling him."

She didn't notice,but the corners of his mouth curled up to small smirk.

The look of his almost white eyes looking into his as he had his sweet way with her.

How shocked and aroused he was behind the window,watching them being so intimate.

He didn't tell (Y/N) that he was there.

So it was a little secret between the two of them.

For now.

Vincent didn't bother to speak to anyone today.

He was so flustered all of the sudden.

The way her body bounced on his,the look of his eyes that he never in his life saw.

But also how he was pulling himself back not to touch himself.

He was playing fair with himself but not with others.

He couldn't let himself lose.

No.

There was only one day left.

He could do this.

He wanted (Y/N) for himself.

To love her fully without having to worry about the others.

It's crazy how one woman can have such an effect on five guys and a female.

He wanted her.

He craved for her.

And if by winning this challenge meant he could have her,then he would push aside any temptations just to have her in the end.