The Perfect Woman.(Scientist Vincent x Frankenstein Reader)

A/n:requested by SamiraMitsuki ^^ Happy Halloween everyone!Even if you don't celebrate that day in your country,like i do,that won't stop it from enjoying spooky season!If you dress up today,what will you be?Tell me in the comments,i really want to know!Honestly,if i have the oppurtinity to dress as something,i am between as Jason Voorhees,any scary clown or Ghostface from Scream.Maybe i will go as Ghostface because it will cover the whole body but it is not sure,i have time ahead of me,so tell me opinions!

WARNING:THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS GORE SCENES IN IT.PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

What are you doing to her?

Stop it!

No!

Please stop!Don't touch her!

. . .

I am sorry Mr.Afton.

She couldn't make it.

He opened his eyes with a gasp,feeling his pounding heart against his chest as sweat was rolling down his body.

The same dream,every night.

He managed to get himself up,pressing his feet against the cold wooden floor.

It was still early in the morning,but there was fog around the town,making his window slightly blurry.

His feet took him towards the kitchen,pressing the button on the coffee maker as he opened the fridge.

Milk and a few eggs.

He grabbed two eggs,and then walked over to the cabinet to grab the frying pan.

Soon,he had a plate with two cooked eggs and a warm cup of coffee on his table.

He plopped himself down on the chair with a sigh,dragging the fork along the eggs.

So quiet.

So empty.

The mug was empty.

The plate was empty.

He placed them inside the sink,rubbing his neck with a sigh.

Same routine every day.

He spat out the toothpaste from his mouth,washing his mouth as he let the clean toothbrush inside the holder.

All by itself.

Black sweater,black pants.

He brushed his fingers along his dark purple hair,tying them into a lower ponytail.

He wore a black coat,and wrapped a purple scarf around his neck,tucking some of it inside his coat.

His steps took him back towards the kitchen,opening the fridge and checking what items he needed.

After he closed it,he noticed from the corner of his eye a small sticky note.

"Don't forget to do the grocery shopping!I will be back at night,love you!~(Y/N)"

He cracked a small smile,his fingertips were caressing along her handwriting,exhaling deeply.

He opened the apartment door,stepping outside and noticing along the hallway Halloween decorations.

He closed the door behind him,locking the door.

"Mommy hurry up!I want to get my costume!"

A little boy,a few doors away from him,was bouncing up and down impatiently,as the mother was trying to get her shoes on.