Entertain me.(King Vincent x Street Performer Reader)

A/n:requested by Betsyangel9 ^^ I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for my absence,i know i am horrible!But i tried to make it up to you with an oneshot people vote for on my wall!So i put this idea as an option and it was a win with 7 votes,and then a Scott oneshot with 4,a Christmas theme with 2 and a few with Merman Jeremy and Fritz.I am so happy Fritz and Scott get love,they need more of it ;3; so yeah,i will do the others as well,just because they didn't got much votes,that doesn't mean i won't do them!(Also,this is longest oneshot in the history of my books,we are talking about 5.200 something words minus the author's note .3.)

White powder smeared along the (colour) of her skin.

Mixing wax and crashed red beetles,applying the vibrant colour along the soft surface of her lips.

The fire from the candle gently hit the one end of the black pencil stick,blowing it softly not to catch all of it on fire,as she drew beneath her eyes circles,and making her eyebrows more tense.

The fool's hat piece came along her head,giggling at the sound of the small bells that were hanging at the end of the hat piece.

She wore her dress piece that was split in half,in the colours of (favourite colour) and (favourite colour).

A touch of colour,painting the grey world of the small village she was living in.

"(Y/N)."

The voice of her friend came to her covered ears by the head piece,turning her head to the woman in the rather revealing dress who walked inside the run down shack.

"Are you ready?We need to get going."

"Almost done."She added some finishing touches,creating diamond shapes over her closed eyes with the pencil.

She wore the different colour shoes with the pointy toe going upwards,looking over to her friend with a smile.

"How do i look?"

Her friend smiled,grabbing a small basket."A fool as always."

"Excellent."

They both softly laughed,and exited their shack.

The spring time always had many people around the village,meaning earning many funny looks and stares.

A jesteress and a concubine walking and living together.

You bet they were the gossip of the village everytime.

"I am going to pick some things up for dinner tonight."

"I will try not to be late,i want to catch up with you before you leave for your work."

Her friend chuckled,gently patting her shoulder."Don't worry about it,now,have a nice fooling day!"

She waved with a smile,walking away into the crowd as people were giving her nasty looks and hungry eyes.

(Y/N) exhaled deeply from the attitude of the villagers but that didn't let her ruin her mood.

The market was full with people, meaning more coins.

A little girl was walking around holding her mother's hand,but she couldn't help but turn her gaze to the noticeable jesteress.

(Y/N) smiled,approaching the girl with silly movements,making her laugh.

She looked around,as if someone was watching them and the girl tried to hold back a laugh.

The jesteress giggled,but then rubbed slightly her nose,ready to sneeze.

And she did sneeze,covering her nose with her hands as a flower appeared.