*Math Teacher Mike x Student Reader

A/n:Rewritten story requested by LeMaster01 ^^ okay,you didn't really request it,lol,but since you can't find it,i have rewritten it for you!The prequel is coming soon too! ^^ ALSO THE READER IS 18,IT IS LEGAL!MIKE IS LIKE 20 OR SOMETHING PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME.

"Mom,we are home!"

I let the front door close behind me,as (F/N=Friend's Name) was walking beside me.

We moved ourselves towards the kitchen,seeing my mother was drying her hands on a towel as she gave us a smile.

"Hey sweetie!"She walked over to us,giving me a tight hug around my tired body."How was school today?"

A small groan escaped my lips,trying my best to hug her back."Boring and tiring."

Her hand gently rubbed my back,pulling away as her gaze focused on my friend.

"How are you (F/N)?Was your day boring and tiring as well?"

"Me and her are going together,we are friends for a reason after all."I softly chuckled,wrapping an arm around her shoulder as i pulled her close to a hug.

My mother softly laughed,clapping her hands together."I will make snacks for your homework study!"

"I really hope we get to study and i won't be the only one doing the work here for someone else."My arms crossed,shifting my eyes over to my friend,who was looking away.

"What?Me?I always bring my things and study!Just because it happened once."She nervously laughed,rubbing her arm.

"It has been a month you have been doing that."

She continued to nervously laugh,trying her best to stop the conversation.

My finger gently poked her cheek,laughing at her behaviour."Silly girl."

Mom approached us again with a plate with cookies and brownies,making both of our mouths water.

"Your mom is fast!They look yummy!"(F/N) smiled and happily grabbed the plate,making her way towards the stairs.

I thanked my mom and kissed her on the cheek,following behind my friend.

Until i noticed something.

"(F/N),where is your backpack?"

I slightly clenched my bag,as my voice had a bit of a warning tone for her answer that will follow.

"At school!"

Her voice from upstairs made my eyebrows frown,almost boiling from anger as i ran upstairs.

"(F/N) (M/N=Middle Name) (L/N)!"I huffed,walking up the stairs and opening my bedroom door.

She was curled up in the corner of the bed,munching on her cookie as her eyes were focused on the floor.

"(F/N)."

"(F/N) isn't here."

My arms crossed under my chest,watching her covering her face with her hair.

"I am not doing your homework."

"Fine,don't do it but please!"She got on her knees,crawling towards me and clapping her hands together with the cookie in the middle."Please go to school to take my bag!"

"What!No way!It is your backpack,so your responsibility!"

I looked down at her,only to notice her eyes were building up tears,sniffling.

"Please (Y/N)."

I frowned."Don't do that."

She didn't listen,as her watery eyes looked up at me as a lost and hurt puppy,with her bottom lip quivering as a small tear rolled down her cheek.