Teasing Games.(Scott)

A/n:i am determined to finish those stories!xD Only two left to go!

(Y/N) let out a long sigh as she entered the building for another shift,running her fingers through her hair.

She was slowly losing her mind into sexual frustration,but there were only one to two days left,and she was pretty determined to win.

Scott and Vincent were the remaining two.

And as much as Vincent liked Scott,he wanted him out of the game.

Scott was always a calm and collective guy,and fun to hang around too.

He was just your typical average guy.

And that would be hard for Vincent to eliminate him.

The female walked around the pizzeria,pushing the door of the kitchen and seeing Fritz and Scott were drinking their cups of coffee together.

"(Y/N)!Good morning!"Scott greeted with a smile,taking a sip from his mug.

She returned the smile,walking further into the kitchen.

"Morning you two,i see you are both bright and early here."

"We had the night shift,and decided to have a coffee break before we open for the day!"

Fritz beamed with a small smile,even though he had some bags under his eyes going on.

He ate a cookie that was set aside,sipping on his warm coffee with a hum.

"Talking about the night shift,Byron told me yesterday about switching some people on different nights."She said,removing her jacket as she took a hold of another mug,treating herself with some warm coffee.

"Oh right!"The taller male exclaimed,nodding."Tonight you have the night shift instead of tomorrow."

She blinked,thinking about it for a second before simply shrugging.

"That plan sounds better to me!"

She took a hold of the mug,wrapping her fingers around the warm cup and softly blowing on the hot coffee."Will i be alone?"

She stood next to them as they were leaning against the counter and sink,taking a cookie from the plate.

"Byron changed mine too,so we will be double teaming tonight!"The dark brown haired announced,making her chuckle.

"Oh right,that's what i am talking about!"

She high fived him,as they softly chuckled.

He was almost,way too hard to read as a person.

He was always a guy who was hiding behind his little mask before he was comfortable enough to show his face to the world.

He never mentioned anything about love,and he was never into those conversations with the others.

But he did have feelings for his fellow coworker.

He appreciates her,a lot,and he never missed a chance of them hanging out.

But sometimes he wondered if (Y/N) really did see him as a friend,considering the fact that nothing special happened between them.

His brown eyes softened as he gazed at her face features,as she was smiling and talking to Fritz.

His cheeks sightly warmed up,smiling at her as his fingers gripped at his mug.

"She was really something else."

He suddenly remembered Fritz's comments about yesterday's event,clenching his jaw.

He heard about the kitchen incident,how could he not?