Ice Cream.(Daddy Scott x BabyBoy Male Reader)

A/n:requested by -Jere-Bear- ^^ please don't judge me about the request and the character,it is all fictional after all and also even the most normal people can hide many things ;) (That goes along the terms of the fictional character,not the actual person),also,i am sorry for a short oneshot :(

Sweat started rolling down their heated bodies.

With a swift move of his hand,he wiped the sweat from his forehead,gazing outside of the pizzeria windows.

The heat had hit almost intensely,and with the air conditioning not working in the pizzeria,the sweat along their backs was noticeable on their work shirts.

(Y/N) inhaled and exhaled,messing with his hair.

"This heat wave is basically melting everything."

The familiar voice of the phone guy made him almost gasp,not turning around as the tall male walked next to him.

He heard the male next to him sigh,as he swallowed hard.

His eyes shifted,looking over to him.

Scott had eased up his tie around his neck,as his collar was a bit messy.

His neck seemed sweaty,but with a napkin he gently patted the sweat away.

He swallowed,making his Adam's apple move.

"I know right."(Y/N) softly said,trying not to stutter."And with the air conditioner broken,i don't think we will be working for much longer.I mean,we don't even have customers."

He looked over the empty tables,as Scott's eyes followed his gaze.

He sighed,shaking his head."I will talk with Boss again to let us go home early."

"That would be the best."

They both softly laughed,before making a small eye contact.

"Don't tell Fritz i told you this but,i heard he brought ice cream in the kitchen."

He winked,making the other male blush but also chuckle.

"I am going to invade the kitchen then!"

They both laughed,taking seperate ways as (Y/N) opened the kitchen door.

No one in sight.

Perfect.

He hummed,nearing the fridge with a smirk as he slowly opened it,seeing the small freezer and slowly pulling out the chilly drawer.

And there it was.

A huge container of cookies and cream ice cream.

His (colour) eyes sparkled,getting it out and grabbing a big spoon as well.

He popped the cup open,admiring the delicacy in front of him.

He took a generous scoop,humming with a smile as he stuffed it inside his mouth.

So good.

Though his thoughts got interrupted with a small brain freeze,slightly squinting his eyes.

"Careful silly.Take it easy."

His voice made him almost choke,blushing madly.

He turned around,as Scott laughed seeing him hugging the ice cream with the spoon inside his mouth.

Scott grabbed another spoon,taking  a spoonful of cookies and cream ice cream and smiling at the taste.

(Y/N) watched him as he was eating some ice cream as well,almost melting on the spoon as he was staring intensely at Scott's face.