1955.(Scott x Reader)

A/n:requested by MythicalMeowz ^^ I just wanted to say that some elements i have put in the story aren't exactly in 1955,but generally around the 50's era.Also,the song Strangers in the night by Frank Sinatra was amazing for the story but i stayed true to the era since it was released in 1966.Not wanting to idolize completely the 50's,i am just giving out its best moments with music and things that have been brought out from these years.I am a big sucker for 50's and 80's,but in no means i don't support the amount of racism,sexism etc that was going on around that time.The time?Wonderful.Some people?Not so wonderful.

"(Y/N)!The orders for table 8 and 7 are ready!"

Her mother called out from the kitchen,chewing on her gum.

The young lady shifted her eyes from the small notebook,moving her body with the roller skates she was wearing towards the kitchen.

"One scrambled eggs with bacon and pancakes." She left the paper with the orders towards her,taking the plates on her hands as she skated her way towards the tables.

"Oi young chick!Change the music."

She chuckled at the old man's request,and after she delivered the orders she skated towards the jukebox.

She hummed in thought,looking through the selection.

She smiled,putting the song Hound Dog from Elvis Presley.

You ain't nothin' but a hound dog,
Cryin' all the time.
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog,
Cryin' all the time.
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine.

She carefully danced to the song,skating her way into the kitchen and seeing her mother was cooking one of the orders.

The older lady smiled,seeing her daughter was dancing around.

"Are there any leftovers in the icebox?" She said,having a hungry tummy as she opened the fridge.

"Hungry again (Y/N)?"

"Skating can be tiring!" She pouted,closing the fridge door as she skated towards her."Do you want any help?"

"No,no.I need your pretty face out there to take orders."

The small bell from the door opening echoed in the diner,making her look from the small window of the kitchen.

Her (colour) eyes widened,gasping.

From her point of view,she could only see a young tall male with dark brown hair slightly styled to the side,wearing a white shirt that had the sleeves rolled up slightly.

He looked around,finding an empty seat and grabbing the menu.

"Well isn't he quite the stud."

"Mom!" She blushed madly,looking away as her mother looked at her with a smirk.

"Go on.You have an order to take."

(Y/N) fixed her little hat on her hair,dusting slightly her dress with the apron on it as she skated out of the kitchen.

She had a full view of him,noticing him he was wearing jeans with rolled up hemlines at the end,with dark brown leather distressed combat boots.

She cleared her throat,smiling sweetly as she skated towards his table.

"Welcome at the Fazbear Diner.What can I get you?"

She had a pen and her small notebook,as the young male looked up at her with a small smile.

She tried to hold back her blush,but she couldn't help but notice how handsome he was.

"What do you suggest me,dolly?"