*Prom Night and Date Hunting with (Y/N)(Bully Mike x Popular Reader)

A/n:Rewritten story requested by Hello_im_Dany ^^ I will have to apologize since i changed the story slightly from the original,i hope it is okay!

The stunning girl of all Fandom High was walking down the hallway,wearing a face of confidence in every step she took.

She earned glances from both guys and girls,others whistling to the sight of her.

"Here comes the Queen Bee!"

Mangle said,making Toy Chica to giggle.

"Girl,you have the whole package!I am so voting for you to be the Queen Bee!"

She rolled her eyes to them,smiling at their comments.

"I bet everyone in here is asking you to prom." Toy Chica slightly smirked,making Mangle to wiggle their eyebrows.

"Lucky whoever is taking you to prom."

Mangle's words made her slightly blush,but she simply brushed it off.

She said goodbye to her friends,noticing another female was leaning against the lockers.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow,approaching her friend and seeing she was texting someone.

"Who are you texting?"

She yelped,jumping on her spot as she hid her phone.

"No one i swear!" She softly stuttered,looking over to her.

"You aren't a good liar Kate."

She chuckled,making her stand up with a pout.

Her green eyes glanced over to the girl,slightly crossing her arms.

"You were a little late.Did something happen?"

(Y/N) smirked,opening her bag and pulling out a notebook.

"Well,I was late because I was trying to find you a date for the prom!"

She exhaled deeply,rubbing her forehead."(Y/N),not again.I told you I won't go."

"Oh come on!" She pouted,clinging on the notebook."It is our last dance of our high school life!Don't you want to go and enjoy it?"

Kate rolled her eyes,about to walk away.

But (Y/N) didn't give up.

She grabbed her hand,dragging her outside to the yard.

Kate's whines weren't stopping her,as they sat themselves under a tree.

"You are making a whole fuss for nothing."She pulled her phone out."I am not going.You can go without me,I will stay home and watch movies."

(Y/N) frowned,grabbing her phone from her hands.

"Hey!"

"You will get it back when you will find a date!"

She smiled sweetly,making her roll her eyes.

The tall girl leaned against the tree trunk,looking over to her.

"What about you?Who are you taking to prom?Have you decided?"

The girl's cheeks slightly warmed up,parting her lips to say something.

"Will you do this again you little shit?"

A familiar male voice basically screamed,making the two girls look over to the specific direction.

Mike was gripping on Balloon Boy's shirt,about to throw him inside the trash can.