Baby Boy.(University Student Fritz x Professor Reader)

A/n:requested by Chris-Narwhal ;) Since Fritz is like close to his 20 in this oneshot,the reader is under 25,lol,young professor doesn't make sense but please go along with it :')

WARNING:SENSITIVE TOPICS SUCH AS ABUSE AND DRUGS ARE BEING MENTIONED,PLEASE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Crowd.

Crowd of lots of people filled the amphitheater.

Possibly the only lesson everyone attends to.

Because of her.

The way she is walking,having the confidence in herself,not caring of others' opinions.

She is herself and she loves it.

She walked inside the big room,greeting everyone and placing her notes and books on the desk.

"Fuck she is hot today."

"She is always hot man."

"I could rip what she is wearing and fuck her on the spot."

Those and more comments made the ginger head roll his eyes,almost crashing the pencil under his thumb.

He was disgusted,hearing those vulgar words from his peers.

He usually didn't care for who these words were for.

But he didn't stand one bit for those words to be called towards (Y/N).

He respected her.

He respected her as a woman who was doing her job so well,delivering her knowledge to people,and the small age difference made things easier for communication.

He loved her lessons.

The way her voice would explain things in passion.

His freckled cheeks warmed up,making his pale skin slightly rosy.

He shook his head from unwanted thoughts,focusing back on her lesson.

~~

"That is all from me.Have a nice weekend everyone!"

The students stood up,almost vanishing from the amphitheater,as some others were bothering her with stupid questions.

More like having a chance to look at her with those pervert hungry eyes.

Fritz groaned at the needy males,having it as a chance to move his marshmallow body out of the room.

But a familiar face made him stop,smiling.

"Scott!"

The tall male was talking with a few girls,but quickly said goodbye,walking towards his friend.

"Hey Fritz,I didn't see you inside and I thought you wouldn't come."

"I never miss a lesson."

"Especially hers." He winked at him,as Fritz gazed away with a blush.

"Stop it Scott,i don't see her like that."

"Oh my God,you are lying so hard."

The ginger head frowned,looking up at him with red cheeks.

Scott chuckled,patting his back.

"Chill,it is fine to have a crush on a teacher.We all had at some point,and if not that's normal too."

He rolled his eyes behind his glasses,stuffing his hand inside his pocket,only not to feel his phone.

"Ah fuck,forgot my phone inside the amphitheater."