*Mental Patient Vincent x Doctor Reader

A/n:rewritten story requested by LittleInvisibleSouls ^^ some small changes have happened,but honestly i think it was for the best xD

Papers,papers and more papers.

She could feel her mind drowning in the paperwork.

So many patients,so little time.

She was scribbling something down on her notes,not noticing her office door was slowly opening.

"Miss (L/N)?"

She slightly flinched on her seat,lifting her head and seeing her fellow coworker from the pile of papers.

"Patient 69 is waiting."

She exhaled with a nod,checking the time on her watch.

Time wasn't really on her side today.

She took a hold of her folder along with some patients' folders as well.

Many would say that this job is not the most pleasant one.

Killers,psychopaths and all sorts of lunatics in straight jackets.

But it wasn't like that for her.

(Y/N) always thought the opposite,finding her every day exciting in the asylum.

Seeing behind their fierce eyes the stories they hold.

She wanted to help them in any way possible.

Some of them managed to slowly get better after sessions with her,probably going to turn their lives around.

But that would take time,considering what they have done.

Her eyes gazed down at her folder,as she was walking down the hallway of the patients' rooms.

Only two patients today.

She thought to herself with a hum,stopping at the door of the first patient.

The door creaked open,walking inside the empty room which had only a table and two chairs.

The female patient had her head resting on the table,looking outside of the window at the sunny day.

(Y/N) closed the door behind her,in hopes to catch her attention.

The patient jumped on her seat,looking over to her with messy brown hair and confused green eyes.

The doctor simply smiled,taking a seat across her.

"Catherine Styles,patient 69,am i right?"

The girl nodded,swallowing hard.

"Please,call me Kate."She slightly shifted on her seat,lowering her head."What a number,huh?"

She looked over to the doctor,hoping for a chill conversation.

The doctor noticed the small smile on her lips,but she didn't react at the comment.

"So,about your-!"

But she got interrupted by the patient.

"What's your name?"

She blinked.

"Doctor (L/N)."

She hummed,rubbing her feet against the cold floor.

"I meant your first name."

She raised an eyebrow,grabbing her pen.

"For you,it's just Doctor (L/N)."