Wine.(Master Mike x Maid Reader)

A/n:requested by voni-chan ^3^

My eyes gazed at the clock,checking the time one more time.

I quickly wore my black stockings,before slipping my feet inside some black shoes.

I straighten the white apron that was wrapped around my waist,checking the french maid outfit in the mirror.

I exited my little room,walking down the long hallway towards a long marble staircase.

"Mr.Schmidt will wake up at any moment.Is his breakfast ready?"

I asked the chef the moment I stepped inside the kitchen,resting my hands behind my back.

The chef,without saying anything,handed me a large tray with his breakfast.

I thanked him and carefully held the tray in my hands.

It was heavy,as I also needed to make sure not to slip and fall on the marble floor.

It happened lots of times in the past.

Mike Schmidt.

That guy was swimming in money.

Having a house in every state.

Mansions everywhere.

A huge mansion for only one person,even though all the staff were staying in the same mansion as well.

He was kind enough for that.

After reaching his bedroom,I could hear him ringing the little bell,making me roll my eyes.

The white large door was slightly open,so I used my hip to push it open.

"Good morn-"

"You are late."

His words interrupted me,making me slightly clench my jaw as I gave him a smile.

Smile (Y/N),just smile.

"I have been informed at a late note that you were awake,sir."I approached his large king size bed with the silk royal blue bedsheets."Your breakfast."

I set it on his lap,as his arms were crossed.

"If this happens again,you are out."

I slightly bowed apologetically,earning a huff from him.

"Clean around my room,and when I am finished take the tray."

I was smiling outside,but inside i was cursing his existence.

We are taking care of you,at least be nice.

Having my little duster,I started dusting off his furnitures,opening the large windows as well that were leading to a balcony.

With a rag I started wiping and cleaning the surfaces.

I will make them so clean that you can see your shitty face on it.

I thought with a huff,moving the rag towards the mirror that was in front of his bed.

I moved the rag around the surface,looking at myself.

For a second I stopped,as my eyes focused on him from the mirror.

He was eating his breakfast with a small smile,reading the newspaper.

His blue eyes were reading through,making me notice that he was wearing his fluffy robe.

With a small blush I looked away,softly clearing my throat.