*Old but Sexy Vincent x Reader

A/n:Rewritten story requested by Vincrys27 ;) that purple mothercracker is aging so fine~oof~the reader is in her mid 20s or something and Vincent is 40 something.

El Chip's Fiesta Buffet.

No.

Candy's Burgers and Fries.

No.

A long exhale escaped her dry lips,putting the marker down as she leaned back on the chair.

There must be something.

She sat up,grabbing the marker again as she looked through the newspaper.

She turned a page,and her eyes slightly sparkled.

A smile grew on her face,making a circle on the article and quickly stood up.

Looking through her closet she tried to find a pair of clothes,because first impression matters.

A moment later,she walked out of her house,having the strong cold wind brush against her.

Her eyes shifted towards the dark cloudy sky.

The sky is crying,but I am here being happy.

She should be happy.

She had a nice education from university,good relationship with the ones around her,and her only struggle was to find a job.

But soon that struggle would resolve soon.

She inhaled with a smile,making her way down the sidewalk with the newspaper on her hand.

Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria:Help Wanted.

~~

Her body pushed itself inside the pizzeria,leaving the glass doors close behind her.

Everything looked the same.

Same tables,same animatronics,same posters.

But the colours weren't as bright as back in the day.

Only a few people were sitting around,making her slightly surprised knowing how famous the pizzeria is.

She shook her head,trying to focus on her soon interview.

She walked around,finally finding the manager's office and knocking nervously the office door.

"You are hired!"

She blinked confused,looking at the elder man in front of her.

"Eh?"

"You can start from today." He smiled,opening a drawer from his desk and pulling out a uniform.

That was easy.

"You only asked me one question Mr.Brown."Her hands hesitantly took the uniform,as he softly chuckled.

"Call me Byron or Boss dear,and it is not easy finding young people for this job,I have an age too."

He chuckled again,making the wrinkles on the corner for his eyes noticeable.

She couldn't help but smile,and then exited the office,heading to the bathrooms.

She walked back outside,straightening the black tie along her baby blue shirt.

Her feet took her instantly towards the Dining Area,seeing the animatronics.

She leaned against a table,sighing slightly.

Worn out and dirty fur,lifeless cloudy eyes.

Those animatronics really lost the shine they had back in the day.