We fell in love under the stars.(Mike x Reader)

"I am melting!"

She said with a huff,trying to fan herself from the hot weather that was going on.

"It is cruel to have school during those hot days."

The male with purple hair complained,wiping the sweat off his forehead as he put his hair in a high bun.

Scott chuckled,teasing his bun as Vincent glared him.

"We have to hold on,school ends in a few days anyways." Jeremy softly stuttered,exhaling deeply.

The girl looked over to her brown haired friend,seeing him wearing a long sleeve shirt.

"Jerebear,I think you would feel better without wearing long sleeves."

The male next to her slightly stiffened,lowering his head as his fingers gripped on the books he was holding.

She raised an eyebrow,about to place a hand on his shoulder but another hand stopped her.

Her eyes shifted towards the male with freckles on his cheeks,looking at his big round glasses that were shielding his eyes.

"(Y/N),don't question it."

He whispered and gently pulled her away,as he was next to Jeremy.

Turning a corner in the hallway,they finally reached their lockers.

She put the combination on hers,opening it.

But as she opened it,she looked next to her,seeing a locker with a sticker that said 'Fuck Off' with a middle finger.

"Guys,where is Mike?"

The males didn't say anything,as they were rather loudly shuffling around the lockers.

She huffed,softly frowning as she got some books from her locker and closed it.

They won't talk?Fine then,I will corner them.

She smirked and placed an arm around Jeremy's shoulder,as he slightly jumped surprised.

His green eyes peeked through his brown hair,looking over to her with a small smile.

"Hey,you scared me." He softly chuckled.

"Sorry Jerebear,but I have a question.You and Mike are pretty close friends.Do you know where he is?"

Suddenly the male started shaking under her touch.

His green eyes clouded,looking inside his locker as he gripped the little locker door.

"Why are you asking?"

"Well,because i am calling him and he doesn't pick up the phone or answer my messages?"

Suddenly another hand wrapped around (Y/N) and  gently got her away from the shaking male as Scott softly chuckled.

"Come on (Y/N),as if you don't know Mike.You know he is always like that."

"But he didn't come to school in the last three months."

He shook his head with a sigh,as the bell chimed meaning the beginning of class.

She sighed,shrugging her shoulders as she pulled herself away from Scott.

She went to her first class of the day,taking a seat at her usual desk with a huff.

She placed her chin on her palm,looking around the classroom as it was slowly filling in with students.

She looked next to her,noticing the empty desk.