Kitty.(Dominant Jeremy x Shy Submissive Reader)

A/n:requested by LulubellSz ;) And before we start,i want your guys help,i want requests for Fritz because i don't have anything at the moment for our cute marshmallow,and also OH MY GOD,how hard was to NOT write a lemon!(I am so sorry to the person who requested it,because there is no lemon)It is my first attempt at lime,let me know what do you think,if it is good or not,my heart hurts because i had to scrap an enitre scene with some good sex,but hey,sacrifices,hopefully they are worth it.

Her (colour) eyes shifted towards the male with the chocolate brown hair.

His green eyes were gazing at the manga in his hands.

Her fingers slightly tugged at the leather chair beneath her,biting softly her bottom lip.

She felt as if she was under a spell,she couldn't take her eyes off him.

He felt her eyes were on him,but he wasn't sure,as he turned his head and looked over to her.

Her cheeks turned bright red,looking away embarrassed.

He chuckled,closing the manga and resting it on the table.

"Come on (Y/N),spit it out.What do you want?"

He smiled,resting his elbows on his knees as she swallowed hard,still avoiding eye contact.

Her eyes rested on the monitor,watching the other males were walking around and watching on the kids.

"If it is a shift,I can cover you,no need to feel embarrassed to ask."

"No,no,it is not that." She softly stuttered,clearing her throat.

His eyes gazed at her figure,seeing how uncomfortable she was feeling.

He scooted the chair closer to hers,resting his hand on top of hers.

"What's wrong?"

She softly gasped,pulling her hand back but he slightly gripped it,making her look at him as they were face to face.

Her cheeks were still holding that red colour,as she was breathing heavily.

His eyes rested upon her nervous figure.

"You look so cute."

She widened her eyes,trying to stand up from the chair but that only resulted to her falling on the floor,dragging him along with her.

"Oh my God,oh my God,I am so sorry Jeremy!" She cupped her embarrassed face,slowly dying inside as he was resting on top of her.

He chuckled,shaking his head as he looked down at her.

"You are super cute even like that."

She softly squealed,not knowing what to do as she didn't want to mess things up more.

"Ehm." Someone cleared their throat,patting their foot against the floor.

She looked shyly towards the front hallway,seeing the tall figure of a girl.

"I am pretty sure your break is over,so back to work and leave your little sex games for later." She softly chuckled,making the other female to squeal more.

He lifted himself off her body,taking her hands into his as he helped her up,looking into her eyes.

"Are you hurt?"

He did a quick check around her body.

She couldn't move or react,feeling his fingertips along her clothed body.

"Alright,alright.She is fine,go back to work and help Fritz in the kitchen."

Kate smiled sweetly,wrapping an arm around (Y/N)'s body,holding her close as she watched Jeremy was walking away towards the front hallway.