I am sorry.

Alright,i am finally doing this.

I really didn't want to make this update,like at all,but i guess i have to..

I know it has been a while,but honestly i couldn't do better.

I am so sorry for not being able to update.

I am sorry my mind has been busy with bad thoughts.

It really sucks wanting to create but you are unable to.

But i am here!And i will always be.

I am not leaving the fandom,never assume that when i don't post,just..these couple of weeks had me really on my knees.

Back in June,i sadly had a breakdown and started losing myself completely and started having really bad thoughts of doing bad things to myself.

It happened so unexpectedly,i really couldn't stop crying and having my head clouded from all these thoughts.

Apart from that,i had some issues regarding my university and it added on my stress levels as well.

Throughout that time though,i wanted to come back here and write,but the thing is,i had nothing to write,and i understand when there are not requests,i was thinking to come up with something.

 But i couldn't,and i felt useless.

And i can't help but address the bullying in my other stories as well,and i didn't mind it but,in those days,it hit hard.

I am sorry for my cringy stories back in 2015,i am sorry for choosing some really wrong ideas and writing them,i am sorry for everything that made you uncomfortable and i totally understand all the bullying,name calling and threats.

And i can't help but think,what if people feel like that right now too?

Like,not enjoying what i put out and simply not caring?

This community means so much to me,this fandom pulled me up from the dark place i was,back when i was a teenager and gave me light and hope to keep going!

And it's funny,because i feel like it was yesterday,being in high school and writing oneshots,making theories on the 3-4 games that have came out,fangirling about everything,excited about a new chapter in a story,talking to people and roleplaying and even exploring other fandoms.

I didn't realise it then,but Wattpad and Fnaf really gave me a few reasons to enjoy my teenage years.

I don't blame people for leaving,it happens,but before you go,let me just tell you goodbye and hug you,even thank you for being here in my journey with me.

I have been doing a bit better lately,and i will slowly get back to talking to some people i wasn't able to.

I know this year so far has been really crazy,but i will still make it my year,the year i will get better and face hardships,because the old Kate would have shut herself down for months after that breakdown,but me,now,is standing up,and i will get better.

Facing bad moments is part of life,that's why i am not feeling like shit knowing i would face both good and bad.

Writing and drawing will always be my favourite things to do,that will give me an escape.

I have even been thinking to draw some comics that will be inspired from my stories,once i get better at digital art :')

But,even not being here all the time,and able to create,i am still Kate,who is an immature grown ass woman loving every second from this community.

I am getting back,and i will continue writing,whatever your hearts desire!Always tell me what you want me to write,requests will always give me that extra passion and creativity!

I am sorry for the sad chapter,but i guess sometimes we need a reality check.

If this update made you upset,i will gladly remove it and continue on with the oneshots.

Please remember that you all mean the world to me,and thank you for giving me a chance,even when my stories suck.

I love you all to pieces,and make sure to take care of yourselves,you adorable pizzas and cupcakes. ^^

❤❤❤