Juliet

Thank you lovelies for 788K reads!
Sorry that it took so long for me to update but I'm here now!
(Also I know it feels longer but it's only been two months since my last update)
(This chapter is going to pick up right where we left off so go back and read the last chapter)
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Mr. Jeon's POV

"Now class, I was able to obtain some of the company's past performances on video. You're more than welcome to look them over. Let me know at the end of class and I can email them to you." I set down my book from taking attendance and begin class. "Everyone please get with your partners. I have a friend of mine coming into class so that I can begin to teach you the choreography for Romeo and Juliet. Also, as per the request of Ms. Mila, I will get ahold of the judges for this years ballet competition, and I will ask them whether or not I can allow you to use in-class-time for practicing your routines."

I have to force myself not to look at Jimin, but I can feel myself drawn toward the corner of the room in which he stands. 

Jimin's POV

I can feel Eunwoo's eyes burning holes into my back and I try to pay attention to Mr. Jeon. I can't seem to look at him in the eyes this morning...but who can blame me after last night. I let out a sigh. I swear it's like one second he's shipping me and Mr. Jeon and the next he's mad that I wasn't the first person I called after I got his dick. 

Aish...

Mila and I give each other a half smile as we walk to stand next to each other. 

"Bonjour, Jimin-sii~" She says to me, smiling sweetly. 

I give her a little hand wave and turn my attention back to Mr. Jeon. 

"She will be here in a little bit, so for now just warm up with your partners." Mr. Jeon instructs as he sits down on his chair.

I catch him stealing a glance at me and I can't help but smile at him a little...though I really can't help blushing when I see him bite back a little smile of his own. 

"So, maybe let's just practice a few fish dives and spins? Maybe a lift?" Mila offers, smiling at me. 

"Um, sure." I smile gingerly back at her, but inside I know I'm smiling because of someone else...

I seem to be stronger today then yesterday. The air feels lighter, and the moves come easier to me. Mila moves well with me. She's an extremely talented dancer and I admire her natural talent. 

"You're doing so well today." She says. "Have you been putting in extra hours?" 

"Well, something like that." I chuckle at her, lifting her for a fish dive. "Just had a goodnight's sleep last night." 

"Bonjour, Mr. Jeon-sii." I hear a women say, and I almost drop Mila as I turn around to look at her. 

She's a colored girl who looks extremely familiar. She's beautiful too...and I don't know if I like the way she looks at Jungkook...or the way he looks back at her. 

"Bonjour, mon chéri." He replies, smiling and kissing her on each cheek. 

I feel the tips of my ears burning red...

"Yah...Mila?" I whisper to her. "What does mon chéri mean?"

She laughs a little at me but answers. "It's similar to um mon amour."

I do know what amour is...

"I'm so glad to have you here, Jules." He says, helping her out of her Prada coat.