~Summer Break Pt. 4~

Hello once again Lovelies!

Eunwoo's POV

I walk down the street, feeling the tears well up in my eyes.

What was I thinking calling Sehun down here? Why did I do this? This didn't accomplish anything and I feel worse than ever! He probably hates me even more now because I looked so pathetic-

Suddenly I'm stopped by someone tugging me.

"Who-" Before I can finish, Sehun's arms are around me, back hugging me.

"...I'm sorry." He whispers, and I feel like I'm floating.

I never knew I needed to hear that from him so badly...

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, holding him close and I cry harder.

"Don't leave anymore." I say between sobs.

"I won't...." He whispers against my ear.

~Time Skip~

I gasp at the feeling of Sehun's lips sucking hickeys across my abdomen and then back up to my lips.

I can't think clearly, all I know is that the sensation of feeling Sehun's tongue in my mouth is addicting.

He picks me up and lays me down against the hotel bed, pinning my arms above my head as he licks up the side of my neck like an animal.

His body is so hot against my skin, it's as if he's got a fever.

"S-Sehun-ah~" I moan, pushing him back to start taking off his shirt. "T-Take it off." I say, blushing hard.

"I thought I'd never hear you say that." He smirks and slips his shirt up and over his head before straddling my thighs once again and kissing me roughly.

I've never been with a boy, and the feeling is electrifying but scary.

"Eunwoo~" He growls against my ear and I feel as though I'm a baby compared to his perfectly built body. "Take your pants off~" He demands and I feel afraid to obey him, but even more afraid to disobey him.

He leans back, helping me unbuckle my jeans and slide them off my hips.

"You're already so hard~" He says, licking his lips before stripping me of my underwear as well.

"Sehun!" I gasp and grip his hair as his tongue is just centimeters from my cock. "Y-You're gonna suck me off?" He ask, blushing so hard I can barely look at him.

"Of course I am." He smiles at me and slides my hand from his hair to his face where he proceeds to suck on my fingers. "Just relax baby~"

I lay back and grip the sheets nervously as his tongue claims from the back of my cock to the tip, his mouth slipping over the top as he begins to suck and I gasp, my eyes going wide, and I hear him chuckle.

"Does that feel good, woonie?~" He jokes before going back to sucking my cock, his head bobbing up and down.

"F-Fuck~" I moan, looking down at him.

A minute later he crawls between my legs, unbuckling his own belt and pulling his jeans down.

I gulp, now realizing that I'm the one who's gonna be on bottom, and that fear sets in once I see the size of his monster cock.

"Come here baby." Sehun calls to me, wiggling his finger at me.

I gulp and sit up so that I'm in front of his cock.

"Be a good boy and suck me off~" He commands and I gulp, trying to decide how I feel about this.

As I lick up the side of his cock and put my mouth over the tip of his cock the same words keep going over and over my head.