S H O T S

Hello again, Lovelies!!!💜💜💜
I missed you all so much! UWU!
Thank you all for 33.5K Reads!! AAHH!! You guys make me feel so special!
😭😭
💜💜

Jimin's POV

Taehyung's hand stays firmly pressed against me as we make our way through the crowded room toward the bar. 

"Yah!" Taehyung shouts over the music to his friend behind the bar. "Get these boys something nice and sour." The boy with dark hair simply nods and grabs out a clear bottle from under the counter. 

"Bottoms up." I hear Eunwoo mumble to himself as he takes hold of a shot glass, throwing it back. His face contorts, and he hisses through the heat. "K, Chim. You're turn." He says, pointing to the shot glass in front of me. 

"M-Me?" I point at myself, looking at both Eunwoo and Taehyung. 

"It's not as bad as Eunwoo makes it look." Taehyung chuckles. 

I feel nervous, especially because I have class tomorrow and I know what kind of animal I turn into when I get tipsy. That's actually how I lost my virginity in the first place...

"Okay..." I answer hesitantly, gripping the tiny shot glass before close my eyes tight and gulping it down.

The familiar burn of alcohol runs down my throat, spreads through my chest and pools in my abdomen. As I open my eyes, hissing, I notice Taehyung smirking at me. 

"Okay well you guys have fun okay?" He smiles at the both of us before winking at me, disappearing into the crowd. 

I turn back to Eunwoo, doing my best to hide the fact that I'm blushing. 

"Okay," He looks at his watch. "I'm giving you exactly 45 minutes to be here, then I'm dragging your ass out of here regardless of what you say."

"Eunwoo~" I whine. "Please stop being such a killjoy. I'm having fun, and it wouldn't hurt you to loosen up a little too."

He sighs, leaning against the counter to look at me. "I'm just worried is all. I don't want Taehyung putting his hands on you." He looks away, drumming his fingers on the counter. 

"Hey, I promised didn't I?" I chuckle, slapping his back gently. "Would I ever lie?" He turns to look at the puppy eyes I make.

"I don't know yet..." He grumbles, rolling his eyes. 

"Come on." I pull his arm. "Let's go dance."

"Aish..." He groans, but still follows me. 

We spend the next 15 minutes dancing and having a good time. I keep begging Eunwoo to go back for shots but he only forces me to stay by his side. 

As the beat drops for the hundredth time and I make a quick slut drop to the ground, I suddenly feel someone's hands on me. It sets off a red flag in my mind, but at the same time, it makes me feel kind of dirty and naughty which I like. 

Chills run over me as they slowly pull me closer and closer to their groin, their body never stops swaying to the music. I put on a show for the stranger, sexily grinding gently against them. When I hear them chuckle at me, I finally have the courage to turn around and find out who it is.

I can no longer see Eunwoo, and use it as my chance to finally have some actual fun. 

I spin around, but my jaw drops as I realize I'm face to face with Taehyung. 

"T-Taehyung?" I gasp, stepping back slight but he only smiles and takes my hips, pulling me closer. 

"Why did you stop?" He asks sweetly. "It was hot." He laughs angelically and I feel a mixture of turned on and softness spread over me.