~These Thoughts of You~

Hello, Lovelies!!! Another chapter for you all!

Jimin's POV

The next morning I don't wait for Sehun, I wake up early, around 6, and hurry out of the building. The morning air is cold and leaves me shivering, but after a while, my heart rate speeds up from running and I'm warm once again. 

Music plays in my ears and I do my best to stop thinking about how wrong this week has gone. So much has happened in so little time, it's a little disheartening. (The song he's listening to is ODESZA- A Moment Apart)

An alarm goes off on my phone a while later, telling me it's time to head back to the dorm and get ready for class. I sigh and slow to a stop, looking at my surroundings. 

I stand still, listening to the crazed streets come to life, and the birds begin to chirp, while people shove past, bundled in fancy coats.

I take in a deep breath, feeling my mouth water as the scent of freshly baked sweets and croissants fill my nose. I shake off the thought of the delicious carbohydrates and guzzle my water before I turn on my heel and run back toward the dorms. 

Sehun's POV

I wake up, realizing that Jimin is already gone and I only scoff to myself. He seriously thinks he can out do me? What a twat. I seriously hate him. 

After my morning work out, I walk down to the studio. To my horror, Eunwoo has already woken up and is in the studio as well. It doesn't feel right to see him on time. 

I put down my bag and snarl at a young girl at the front of the bar, making her rush away from my spot. 

I watch Eunwoo stretch, his face sad. I don't know what he's pouting about, losing Jimin as a friend counts as a win in my book, not a loss. 

Jimin walks into the studio, his bag slung over his shoulder. He makes eye contact with me, but doesn't smile. He's back to wearing his old clothes, which probably means our little deal is over...however...he still doesn't talk to Eunwoo?

I hum to myself. 

Eunwoo and I go way back, to my first day in ballet class in fact. We were best friends right away. My parents were always strict and cold, and he was different. He was so kind and fun to be around. 

We continued to be friends all the way through our elementary years and through our junior high years, however, when I turned 15...everything changed. 

I realized that I wanted to take ballet seriously, I was willing to sacrifice everything to become the perfect ballerina; including Eunwoo. 

He distracted me, always asking me to go out and party instead of stay home and study. I made the decision quickly, and easily. I told him one day when he begged me to skip class and go to the beach with him instead; I had said, "Eunwoo, you've been my best friend for years, but I'm not interested in being around you anymore. When we both had similar goals, and we both wanted to amount to something important, I wanted to be around you. But now...you're just a stupid teenager. You don't take anything seriously, and you never will. I'm moving away to study in a new school, and then I'm going to join the Foreign Academy of Dance...without you."

He begged me not to forget about him, and leave him behind, but I told him he had done this to himself. He was the one who changed, not me...it was his fault that we weren't friends anymore. 

After that, we never spoke a word to each other. To this day, I don't regret it. Why would I? I've become a successful student and he....he's becoming whatever he is now. 

As Jimin walks to the bar, taking in deep breathes as he stretches and begins practicing his positions, I notice the way Eunwoo watches him. 

No one talks to Eunwoo, mostly because he's a screw around, and everyone knows it; they don't want to get a bad reputation.