The Roommate Wars Pt. 1

Okay, Lovelies! In honor of reaching 100 followers, I'm going to post 3 chapter in a row of this book! Thank you so much for reading!

~A Week Since Alone With Mr. Jeon~

Jimin's POV

"Eunwoo, I feel kind of bad." I say gently as we walk toward the principal's office. 

"Why? You've been going through this for a while now, and it's not fair." He replies.

"Well," I scratch my neck. "I mean....he's been a good help, so it's not like I can't put up with it for a little while longer."

Eunwoo stops, turning around to glare at me.

"Boi....you are living with the actual devil. You cannot keep living like this." He walks behind me, pushing me forward. "Let's go get you a change of rooms form, and then we can start moving your stuff over to my room."

"Okay..." I sigh. Me and Eunwoo have been talking about moving into the same room for the last week, but I still feel nervous about it. I haven't said anything to Sehun about it, especially because he's been meaner than usual to me. 

~Flashback to Earlier This Week~

"Mr. Park, please repeat the routine, and watch your line." Mr. Jeon instructs me. 

"Yes, Mr. Jeon." I answer, trying not to sound too annoyed with him. 

"Yes, Mr. Jeon." Sehun mimics me, his voice sounding choked and whiny. 

Mr. Jeon pays no mind to the comment, watching closely as I repeat the steps. He's still displeased with the way I've done it, but waves me away. 

Quickly I hurry back to the rest of the students, Sehun glaring at me. 

 Suddenly Eunwoo is at my side, "Don't worry, Mr. Jeon is just kind of upset right now." He reassures me as he puts his arms through mine. 

"Y-Yeah..." I answer, feeling bad for wasting Mr. Jeon's time. 

Suddenly I notice Sehun watching us closely, his eyes like those of a shark. "Fucking annoying." He grumbles just loud enough for us to hear before he steps away from us. 

After class, he was especially rude to Eunwoo. 

"Hey, let's go get some pizza tonight!" Eunwoo chimes. "It will be so fun, and then we can come back and watch some movies-"

"Oh! And then you can braid each other's fucking hair or something else cringy and disgusting like that." Sehun spits at us in a particularly annoying voice as he shoves past. "Your PDA is disgusting as fuck." He grumbles before walking out the door.

I'm sure Mr. Jeon heard it...but he doesn't say a word. 

~End of Flashback~

"Hi there." Eunwoo says cheerfully as we walk up to the receptionist. "Can I get a change of room form please." He asks.

The woman sighs, licking the tip of her finger as she reaches for a form, handing it to him.

"Write your room name here, and your reason for moving. At those two lines, you and your current roommate must sign the form. After you're finished with that, bring it back to the office and you can switch rooms."

"Thanks." Eunwoo smiles brightly. Turning around quickly, his face suddenly turns to a grimace.