Misfit

Hello, Lovelies! Another chapter for you all!

Jimin's POV:

As much  as I wish I could be mad at Mr. Jeon for his harsh  critique on my performance in class, I can't. I understand what it means to be in the world of dance, and rude teachers is only the first step. 

Slowly I walk to my dorm, my  head hung low. I may have practiced my heart out back in Korea, however, that was Busan...and this is Paris. It's a completely different ball game here. Back at home I was concerned with work and making sure my family had what they needed; I couldn't focus on the basics of dance that are critical to a student's survival here. 

The campus is interesting. There is a dorm building, a classroom building, and then a wide lawn which stretches between the two. There are few rules for the academy, however, those rules are strictly maintained. 

Rules:

1. No staying out past curfew: 10 pm.

2. No officiated parties on school property. All events must be planned with an academy staff member.

3. No boy/girl roommates. 

4. No alcoholic beverages or foods on campus. 

5. Students are only allowed to see the Academy doctors. 

5. Every student is required to spend 6 days or 48 hours a week in class. 

6. NO romantic relationships between students and teachers will be tolerated. 

7. NO pornographic content is allowed on campus. 

8. Any ruined equipment will be payed for within 10 days of the incident. 

9. Under no circumstance are students allowed to lash out at their teachers. 

10. Fights between  students are not allowed and will result in the suspension of both students. 

I read of the rules in my journal as I enter the dorm building and walk upstairs. The dorm building has a small living room and kitchen area where students are allowed to sit around together no matter if they're boys or girls. 

Slowly I make my way down the hall, looking at each door to see if it's the one I belong to. Just then, a group of guys come past me, shoving me against one of the doors. To my horror, the door bursts open and I fall right on my ass, in the middle of the stranger's room. 

The tall man looks down at me, and I suddenly become aware that he's very shirtless as he looks down at me with dead eyes, cocking an eyebrow at me. 

"I...I'm so sorry." I mumble as I hurry to gather up my things that fell out of my duffel bag. 

"It's okay." He answers, his voice deep and smooth. Suddenly he's leaning down, helping me pick up my things and put them back in my bag.

"Th-Thanks." I answer, looking at anywhere but him. 

"Are you a first year?" He asks, looking at me with his deadly handsome face. 

"Yeah. I...my first day of class was today." He smiles at me lightly, quirking his head to the side as he looks me over. 

"Welcome to the Foreign Academy of Dance." He juts his hand between us, and gently I take it, shaking it. 

"Thanks." I smile at him, trying to hide my blush at the same time. 

He notices and huffs some air before taking hold of my binder which holds all of my boarding information. 

"Well, Jimin." He says, flashing his eyes at me for an instant as he learns my name. "You're in the wrong wing of the building. This is the third year's wing, you belong all the way on the other side." He hands my journal back to me and I suddenly wish I could disappear.